Reviews for Capacity
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You are a beautiful writer. You capture the emotion of 2 seasons 3, 4, 5, all in so few words, and I just can't stop reading. I want to stop and pick out all my favorites, all the ones that made me shiver, all the ones that broke my heart or stung my eyes or made me smile, but I can't, because there are just too many. One, though, one, was this:

"So he continues to love her, the dreams of pleasure and pain meld for a few nights, and he waits for another postcard."

Thank you for writing.
Limonata chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This. I adore this in its simplicity - Sydney sends Will some postcards - and its complexity - her words, his reactions, the shades of Will and Jonah coloring them. Four years later, still amazing. ;)
Insane Troll Logic chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Yay! Every once in a while, I go looking for Will fic and I nearly always come bad disappointed, but now, I get not one but two WIll fics! (Both yours this on and ghost) Both were quite good. I always loved Will and you've got his voice just right. (and OMG Will back on Alias! I gave up on it after I saw the floating red ball, and Will has always been the one with the power to bring me back)

Great story! I especially loved the little differences between Jonah and Will
Fair Cate chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
That was wonderful, so delicate yet full of emotion at the same time.

Cate
NothingMoreNothingLess chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow... this is amazing! I love the fact that it's Will's POV. I'm was never huge on the character itself, but the show isn't the same without him...

Cassandra
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
this is tres tres good, congrats.