Reviews for Endings
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Poor Inuyasha...losing them both like that. God, I feel so sorry for him now. Picture always knowing you have two options and even if one dies or...leaves you, you always have the spare :) That's the worst thing you can do to the poor hanyou, you evil thing you :)

Great story!
Angel20012 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
...wow...sweet...loved it...no words forming... great... awesome... keep writing
Bluer Sky chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Great work!

hmm...In response to the above review, I always thought Kikyo had asked it first, and Inuyasha agreed to it to be with her. I mean, I can't really imagine Inuyasha being the first to suggest that he become human. Can you?

Anyway, I really liked it.
stupidisstupiddoes chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
um, hate to spoil it for you, but kikyou never asked inuyasha to become human for her. he wanted to. She suggested that they use the jewel shard to become human. she was going to stop being a priestess and he was not going to be a half demon anymore. they would be together and take care of each other instead of always constantly fighting for thier lives.

and just so you know, hell is a place where all humans go when they die. Heaven is for the gods. so if kagome or rin or sango (any humans) were to die, they'd go to hell. So it doesn't mean that it's a bad place.

but all in all, it was a good neutral story. keep writing but get the facts straight thanks. (unless you wanted to write like that... )

but hey at least neither of them get with him, which is A-okay with me!