Reviews for A Tale of Tired Cliches
Barcha chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
well there goes every cliché I know
Amnesia's Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was REALLY random... so random I think I completely lost all of my sanity (If there is any left!), if that's supposed to happen, then great work!
prettykitty473 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That was hilarious. The sarcasm was really appreciated.

Gotta love overused cliches being mocked.
Dellanotte chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Foolish worm-writer! You forgot to have the brilliant ZIM(!) take the terrifying Gaz-human to the dreaded PROM after winning a pointless talent show-I'd say that Dib should win instead, but you summed up Jhonen's plans for him in the so-called introduction. Yet Gaz is still going around dooming people, so am still laughing.

Why do I suspect that you are a Troper?

Ara.
girfukker6669 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awesome. Just... Awesome.

You summed up every IZ cliche I have ever heard, and some I never heard. Except for the ZaDr ones. I'm glad you didn't put those in. I'm not a big ZaDr fan, so the especially weird ZaDr cliches may have scared me away.

jUST lIKE tHE wIMP yOU aRE

Be quiet, Robot_Beedrill!

Anyways, nice job. I liked how the author sounded really... obnoxious? Self-inclusive? Sorry, I can't think of the right word here. No offense to you, of course. It's just how the author changes his/her mind in the middle of the story, it makes the story unique. I would have never thought of that. I would make it sound like a serious story, meaning to be sarcastic and ironic. The way you did it was much funnier.

There is one cliche that you missed, though... Bad grammar! Then again, that's for a lot of fanfics, not just IZ ones.

Overall, awesome job. Ironically, this may be one of your more famous stories.
Haku1013 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Greatest story evers.
Invader Vanessa chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
hahahaha I HOPE UR PINKY IS STILL CRAMPING! Anyways.. EPIC!

P.S-Sorry about the pinky.
SirHenryMotherDucker chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Funniest Fic EVAR! I especially liked pages 1 to 1!
FireFriday chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
lol. That was hilarious!
kiss-me-not killer chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
O.O the logic XD i love it!
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
hehehe..i love your wit in this story, and the use of language even though it was merely a parody!Well written despite what your summary said about you being sick. :D Long live Invader Zim comedy!Go Jhonen! great work!
Girismyfrend chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
That was awesome! I'm big on cliches and I got like everyone! Keep up the good work!
Kirasdream chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I loved all the comments that you included into the story. Highly entertaining!
Yami-sama42 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Dang, that's awesome! So... SO... cliche! [haha] Good story!
yuyuyashasrain chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Yay Gir! I could see Gir doing something like that, too... and Zim's like, "Commercial!" and adds to the camera crew, "WTF do we do with the last 29 minutes of the show?" LOL great story.