Reviews for A Tale of Tired Cliches
An amused fan chapter 1 . 10/16
This. Is. Art.
Mumi Why chapter 1 . 7/26
I lost it at Gaz's orbs. This is one beautiful fanfic, that's for sure.
Barcha chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
well there goes every cliché I know
Amnesia's Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was REALLY random... so random I think I completely lost all of my sanity (If there is any left!), if that's supposed to happen, then great work!
prettykitty473 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That was hilarious. The sarcasm was really appreciated.

Gotta love overused cliches being mocked.
Dellanotte chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Foolish worm-writer! You forgot to have the brilliant ZIM(!) take the terrifying Gaz-human to the dreaded PROM after winning a pointless talent show-I'd say that Dib should win instead, but you summed up Jhonen's plans for him in the so-called introduction. Yet Gaz is still going around dooming people, so am still laughing.

Why do I suspect that you are a Troper?

Ara.
girfukker6669 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awesome. Just... Awesome.

You summed up every IZ cliche I have ever heard, and some I never heard. Except for the ZaDr ones. I'm glad you didn't put those in. I'm not a big ZaDr fan, so the especially weird ZaDr cliches may have scared me away.

jUST lIKE tHE wIMP yOU aRE

Be quiet, Robot_Beedrill!

Anyways, nice job. I liked how the author sounded really... obnoxious? Self-inclusive? Sorry, I can't think of the right word here. No offense to you, of course. It's just how the author changes his/her mind in the middle of the story, it makes the story unique. I would have never thought of that. I would make it sound like a serious story, meaning to be sarcastic and ironic. The way you did it was much funnier.

There is one cliche that you missed, though... Bad grammar! Then again, that's for a lot of fanfics, not just IZ ones.

Overall, awesome job. Ironically, this may be one of your more famous stories.
Haku1013 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Greatest story evers.
Invader Vanessa chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
hahahaha I HOPE UR PINKY IS STILL CRAMPING! Anyways.. EPIC!

P.S-Sorry about the pinky.
FireFriday chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
lol. That was hilarious!
kiss-me-not killer chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
O.O the logic XD i love it!
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
hehehe..i love your wit in this story, and the use of language even though it was merely a parody!Well written despite what your summary said about you being sick. :D Long live Invader Zim comedy!Go Jhonen! great work!
Girismyfrend chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
That was awesome! I'm big on cliches and I got like everyone! Keep up the good work!
Kirasdream chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I loved all the comments that you included into the story. Highly entertaining!