Reviews for The Games They Play
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
LOLZ! I loved it!
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
wait...what? what was going on? ah! i hate being dumb!
Efrite chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
omg that's a hilarious idea for a parody on the Jewel.. Laughed tons in this short fic.. Thanks!
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Original. I'll give you that! It was fun to think about it this way...and Inuyasha having both Kikyou and Kagome seems like the most logical way out of the dilemma. Well, Kikyou's dead now T_T

Anywho...another wonderful story. I've liked all your stories until now. Weird.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Omg...that was good...FETCH though...oh gods that was funny.
drvnkrazee chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
My, my! This was an interesting one-shot and a very interesting ending idea for the series. I was left blank in some of the fic, but you explained it well at the *very* end. It was a fun idea!

drvnkrazee

*snickers* ... magical PS2.
alterfano chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
HEy, this was cute. A bit obtuse, but cute. Congrats for the nom.
ilusushi chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Good story. Original. I liked it!
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
heyy...do you think that...possibly you might do a sequel? i would read it, thats for sure! ((:
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Ahahahaha! Hilarious. I think I got it even though you explained it in the end. It was hilarious! All for a game of fetch!
Never Surrender chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
...omfg... i am somewhat confused... no make that VERY confused.

this is what i got, the jewel was a 'ball'?

Yasha was a full demon from the beginning.

does that mean that since you said it was all a halucination that Kagome and the others never really met inuyasha?

my GOD i'm confused...HELP! PLEASE
The Hatter Theory chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
this is such an awesome one shot. and i adore you for righting this. ive never read a thing like this,and it OWNS! wow. i just said something geeky like my sister. well, the story rox. thank you for the best laugh i've had in a long time.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
That was fudging hilarious!
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
wow! if you hadnt explained it at the end, i woudnt of had got it, but it was cool! if the show really does end like that, i'll seek revenge- not because of the tenns ball, which, i still dont quite get the meaning of its use,- but becuase kagome died and inu was OK with it! damn you, half breed! still, nice to see that , for once, sesshy truely loved his brotha.