Reviews for Girl in the Cafe
Kie chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
I'm back! But what happened to you, you haven't updated for two whole, long years! Please update soon!
TranslucentWhisper chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
please write more
Annavi chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

UPDATE! Your story is soo good! I love it so much!

UPDATE!

Vianna
Earth Blues Baby chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Hey man! Earth Blues Baby, back again! I see in my absense you updated! That's awesome man! I was so excited when I saw you're update.

Nice chapters, I was digging them both. I think this story has a lot of potential, and can't wait to see where it goes. And don't worry about writing without a plan man, I do it all the time. :P Haha.

Anyways, once again, awsome update man. The one thing I could suggest for you if you really want more direction/substance in your chapters, is to maybe think of one ending scene or overall arc, no worries with the details, and focus your story in that mood or direction. And then before you write out a chapter, just think of one or a couple big idea things you could use to build up to the climax or that will affect the climax, and then the details will spill out from there. :)

Anyways, I'm so glad you updated, and, once again, I'm in high hopes for another quick update man! This story is awesome, I'm putting you on my update/fave list, and am hoping you UPDATE SOON MAN! Thanks for the awesome chapters.

Kie chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
Hello again. That was so cool how you responded to Darknress...somthing or others review, and Sand I really liked your review to (if you read this). Anyways back to talking to you not to your reviewers. I really like the conflicting charecters and that you responded to my question usually noone does this and it anyone who review as much as I do knows for a fcat that most people don't.
Fred chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
how sad, i'm reviewing my own story!

but I couldn't wait until the next chapter to tell my beloved pairing flamer:

MY STORY

MY RULES

MY PAIRINGS!

capish?

hope so

love y'all

Fred
sand chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
its a really nice story.

i really ope you do continue on to what you are writing.

please update soon ok!

BTW the person under me is an ass.

that was really mean to say.
darkness within chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
wtf? richard would not want a rude bitch like raven. hes in love with kori dumbass. and kori does not like roy. get the pairing straight like it is in the cartoons and comics.
Isolationist chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
M... Nice story. Added to my Story Alert list. Pls do continue! 3

-JigokuChou
Earth Blues Baby chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Hey man! Yes, you updated! Right on. I'm really digging this story. I loved this chapter. Awesome job man. Once again, I can't wait till another update comes!

Fredthebedhead is an ad, huh? Nice, that's awesome man.

Well, I can't wait for another update! Soon please! Thanks for the awesome story man.

kie chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Cool you all ready updateed! Thanks. I was woundereing is Richard good or bad? Whill were on the subject is Jacson good or bad? Please update soon!

P.S. Remember I can't spell.
Passiax chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
nice story

it entertained me
Kie chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
I really like this story it is really interesting. Please update the story as soon as possible!

P.S. Sorry I can't spell. (cry)
Earth Blues Baby chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
Hey man! Fred the Bedhead, eh? I can dig it.

And yeah man your story's awesome! I think it'll be an awesome AU, update it soon please! I'm really digging it so far, I like your descriptiveness as compared to just straight dialogue. Keep it up man! Can't see what comes next. Awesome fic man.