Reviews for The Very Best of Badphics
Wynni chapter 11 . 4/17
omg, this was so amazingly hilariously perfectly crazy, I think I may ask to come live there.
AsTheWorldFallsDown86 chapter 11 . 4/8
putting jareth ( my other favorite hottie) in this was gold. poor erik lmfao xD

hopefully he got those " fear me , love me, do as i say" lines from him lol
sheepshanks chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Yep that's pretty much how they go ;)
Kryss LaBryn chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
"Pink, kissable lips"-Hee!

Huh. Looks like I saw this one a while back but not the newest chapters! Well, needless to say I've been deeply enjoying them. Great stuff. :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Well, that was delightfully to read! In the best way possible, of course.
L. E. Grey chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
"The carriage drew up outside the Opera Populaire, in that way that carriages do" for some reason that line had me in tears from laughing so hard. Thank you so much for writing these parodies!
Gerry4ever chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Just wanted to say that you and I are so much alike! We've got the same sarcastic humor and you love Phantom Gerry! He will always be my one and only phantom! :) Not to mention, this badphic collage was absolutely HILARIOUS! Write another chapter pleeeeeease! (I really like exclamation points btw)
lovephantomperson chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Can I just say I love this! Seriously! I have read so many bad phics to totally get this.
LOlolol chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Even though I absolutely love all of these chapters, this first one is my favorite because it's essentially Love Never Dies.
La Femme Victorienne chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
I love this story so freaking much! This was the first of the many hilarious stories that I read from you, and I laugh so hard everytime when I read it. It's scary that these have actually been written, no? When I wasn't laughing, I would stare at the screen like: "Oh my lord, people have actually written this stuff o.o" Then when you said that one of those 'author's notes' you write were something that someone actually wrote, I was scared to read fanfiction for a little while xD

Ah, I found one that you perchance might find interesting. Because of it I'm terrified to go into other genres past Phantom of the Opera. I don't remember the title, but I found it in the crossovers and it was a mix of a slasher and the xover. It was the pairing of Edward from Twilight and Erik from Phantom of the Opera...

I still have nightmares about it...

Wonderful story!

-Le Fantome Victorien
Angel of Mystery-145 chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Oh MY! - LOL- this was great...

Loved the BEEP and BEEP when describing Erik's BEEEEEPPPP. Too funny...only not sure I'd agree that GB's Erik had the physique of a skeleton. ;-) Still- I loved it!
Angel of Mystery-145 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
ROFLOL! Pure genius- I have not laughed so hard or so long in...forever. Thank you for sharing your wit and imagination with others! :)
DJ Husky chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
hey, this is absolutely hilarious! for most of it i was just giggling like mad but when i read about the bit where "a stick insect" came after jack sparrow i just burst out laughing! it made my day. well done!
Kryss LaBryn chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
Hahaha, still fantastic! XD

Oh, gods, thanks to Ms. Meyer there's another whole genre of bad!fics: Erik (usually post-Christine) has been turned into a vampire. He then usually rescues some Sue from being raped in the alley out back, at which point he takes her back to his lair (amidst much angsting about his vampiric nature, and the revealing and danger of said nature to her) where she, not at all traumatized by her near-rape, decides the best way to thank him for saving her is to totally sex him up.

Can't tell you what happens after that because I usually have stopped reading by then.

Oh, and you need more unending, pointless descriptions of clothes, especially if it's a modern teen. Bonus points for mentioning Hot Topic and/or The Gap at least once.

Hahaha! Love these.

~Kryss
Kryss LaBryn chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
These are hilarious. You've hit the nail right on the head!

And, oh dear, but my last story has them in a bathtub. XD However, I console myself with the thought that I believe my story is at least better-written than most bathtub sex scenes; and I award myself additional points for using Leroux!Erik. XD

But yeah. Bathtub sex scenes. XD Oops?