Reviews for Bragging rights
EviRuha.Shiroyama chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Rooting for Czech team, are you ?

You know ... I'm always enjoying foreign people writing about dr. Radek Zelenka, trying to write in Czech, even finding some stuff on us XD

Nice one ! I remember that game ... It was fun to read this ;)

Evi (:
LD100 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh, why Torino? We lost back there (by "we" I mean Czech Republic). You should write about WS in Germany - beaten Canada in there. 2:3 for us. Or the finale on the World's Championship in Vienna 3:0 for us. :D :D LOL. I love hockey and the games with Canada are best.
Torli chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
I like it!

Go Czechs, go!
toomuchcaf chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
LOL - I love the idea of Radek being able to hold bragging rights over Rodney, that would so stick in Rodneys throat, he would absolutely hate it :D (now has the image of Rodney muttering and complaining about rigged umpires).

Well done, and thankyou for sharing this one :)
Andrea chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Continue! Hockey is the best, I don't get much while over in Iraq!

*Quietly whispers...* "Go CZ!"
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
yay! long live hockey players everywhere.

wow - just thinking of rodney not having bragging rights . . . that would be worth seeing. but it'd be cool if canada won, as long as we actualy get to see rodney in a hockey jersey.

can you make it say 'macgyver' on the back? ;-P
Wile chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Ooh, please tell me you're going to finish this . . . the suspense is just too much and I love Z's side of the bargain. Besides, I'm an avid hockey fan and I must know what happens! Excellent idea as well, wish I'd thought of it.
galadrielfreak chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
i love it... hockey is the greatest sport... um.. oh yeah... ever.. but i must say... i'm a wings fan so when i rooted for the czechs.. i rooted for lang... cause i'm a detroit girl... and he was also on the caps *my second team*... but i can see jagr... he was a cap too... but poor fischer he would have been there i'm sure... well that was a bunch of pointless hockey rambling... needless to say i very much liked the story... but it felt like it just stopped mid way though their conversation... please continue... i
Klenotka chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Well, I know who Jarda Jágr is...I am Czech:-) And you read my mind, I wanted to write something to the World cup 2005 when we defeated Canada in final:-)

So...nice and good story. Who wins?
Verb chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Hee. Go Canada :) But, um, men's hockey or women's hockey? Because, I don't actually follow hockey, but I wouldn't want to be on a sheet of ice with some of those Canadian ladies, they're crazy good.
Janajyo chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
cute short, but who wins? are you going to tell us? please do!