Reviews for Temptations of a Dark Soul
777MAR777 chapter 8 . 8/5
"Something dark and angry rose in his mind..." Again...

Again we are shown that Harry is useless without his Voldemort steroids.

This fic was honestly getting repetitive and Harry was becoming more pathetic by the minute.

What was the point of the whole attack outside the ministry thing? I mean, Harry had absolutely no idea what he was doing the entire time and got his ass handed to him. His level of incompetence was making me root for Lestrange for fucks sake.

Pity...
777MAR777 chapter 7 . 8/5
I dont' like how Harry, who was so competent and badass in the first chapters, is not acting like a fearful wimp. Seriously, he's getting worse with every chapter.

I know the fic is abandoned, so this most likely won't even be read, but I had to get it out of my system.
WyldeHeart chapter 8 . 7/13
And I'll never find out what happens next...
I laughed at "Thirteen and a half, just like his wand..." and then I immediately felt bad about it.
HookAdopter chapter 6 . 4/23
This fanfiction is like a feverish dream. Harry is having dreams of being Voldemort while being wide awake, but it doesn't stop there: vague ideas and the narrow perception of the protagonist(aka author) are the ultimate reality in this story. The secondary reality of the characters like Dumbledore or Tonks conforms to this ultimate reality, and has no real bearing on anything as long as they're not in the focus of the story. They both conveniently have no agency of their own (at least in the beginning), forget things that happened to them and behave completely cliche. Some things in this story make sense only in a dreamlike fashion, like the little girl asking "Who are you?". She can only make sense as some part of the protagonist's subconscious, because no human behaves this way. This is only one example, multiple aspects of this fic are like that.
Then we have a brief moment of clarity when the Dursleys are attacked, even though the protagonist has more agency, feverish nightmares still take place in the corners of our perception. After the fight is done we are spent and a new dream starts, with only vague connections to the previous one. Turns out we overslept by 3 weeks (typical dream-like realization) and nobody is acting like it's that big of a deal, they are only mildly annoyed (this is now 1:1 my dreams). Everyone changes their attitude towards us, we did something wrong (murder? we only defended ourselves, no sane human would turn against us) paranoia is now the main focus of this dream. Then the dream turns into gibberish with no discernible sense or plot once we get to Diagon Alley. I stopped reading there because it gave me a headache.
LJW599 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Loved this story. Hopefully one day you'll come back to this story.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
8 years! Really?! This was one of the best fics I think I've ever read! Please come back!
xvector chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
NOOOOOOO WHY DID YOU END CHAPTER 8 ON A CLIFFIE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
xvector chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Loved this fic! It was *amazing*.
LadyFlorentine chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
This story is awesome - everything I wanted to see in Harry that I never got to during canon, and your plot is thrilling. I'm so caught up in your style of writing; it's really captivating.
Chim Cheree chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
hmmm... 6 years later... maybe still wanna continue? ;)
nemesisswan chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Weird. It turned into boring, over-imagined drama.
Pike82 chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
With great enthusiasm I have read your story and I look forward to the next chapter. Please update soon.
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Oh please please please give me so Voldemort Harry interaction soon. I can handle a chapter in between, but beyond that I'm afraid I'll die.
PLS chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
PLS, PLS, PLS, PLS, PLS UPDATE! I know its been a years since your last update but I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU HAVENT GIVEN UP! PLS UPDATE! You've left me with a HORRIBLE cliffhanger! Please don't tell me you're not going to finish this! Pls, PLS FINISH THIS STORY! I swear i'll read and review everytime! I'm waiting (impatiently) for an update! PLS UPDATE