Reviews for Memories
CrushedRosePetals chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Spectacular
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Sad, but good, wish it were Eric and his memories tho
BlazeoftheInferno chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow. That was really, REALLY good. And I don't say that often. Very very well done.
aworldofmyimagination chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
That was really well written and sad; I loved how you formatted it using the repetition.
Monsieur Opera Ghost chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Like others have said, I love the fairy tale quality of this story. And I especially love that you made Erik and Raoul both sympathetic and true to their characters. Because Erik is a bit selfish and desperate but loves passionately, and Raoul is good-hearted, kind, and loving. This was phenomenal.
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Beautiful. I'm sort of lacking in words at the moment, but it's simply beautiful.
Khilari chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is incredibly beautiful in a way I find hard to describe. Raoul's line at the end just makes my heart ache.
Aiko110 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Thatwas so sad... :'(
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was amazing! You know if you just changed the characters but kept the same concept you could publish as a really awesome short story.
HDKingsbury chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
This is a very lovely, very lyrical story, much like an ancient fairy tale. You have done a wonderful job with this! Thank you so much for posting it.

HDKingsbury
orangeandwhite chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
This is so beautiful and tragic.
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
OMGOODNESS! I LOVED THIS PHIC. LOVED IT.

You know what I loved so much about it? It was dark, yes... but the moral of the story! A good, inspiring, optimistic, heart-warming story! I don't think I've ever read a morbidity phic that left me feeling.. more hopeful at the end, one that made me realize there was a point to all of the madness... love! That it is possible to be kind to one's neighbors and care for them.. This one put me in a more compassionate mood, for sure. I absolutely loved this one.

I loved the rhythm of the story, the repetition.. really effective style. It felt very much like a fairy tale.

I absolutely loved how you characterized everyone. Erik did seem a little.. naive for Erik, but given the story, it worked. It really did work. His actions, at least, did feel like him - selfish and a bit of a thief. I, of course, loved how you characterized Raoul - enough Raoul bastardizing already! You gave us the wise Raoul, the one who's grown up from his headlong youthful ways. I don't think I've ever quite seen a Raoul so wise, so compassionate.

I liked how Christine was in all of those things.. the tree, the birds.. :) Good symbolism, she could definitely be symbolized in all of those things.

This phic got my first place vote (and the beauty award vote, and maybe a couple of others). You deserve it. :D
Min Daae chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
That was...beautiful. I love the way you weave words. This story was so compelling and romantically tragic. I was hooked right to the very end, and left wanting more. Great job!
theangelcried chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
All I'm gonna say is that this phic won the morbidity contest for a reason. I'm not sure how many times I can tell you that this is amazing, but here it is again: This. Is. Amazing.

ALL Yours,

Angel!
ZGory chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
That was a bit of a heart breaking ending.I almost thought that Erik was going to lose it in the he didn't heart goes out to Erik in this job.