Reviews for Wherever You Are
shedevil666666 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
ya i thought it was pretty good but why in the world was inuyasha kissin kiki-ho i mean who would want ot kiss a dead corpse ew! jIt seems like them have a perfect relationship u should something in to mess it uo a bit have them go over bridges before they are absolutly happy. Continue writing this is so good can't wait and see what happens next! did i mention u should write another chapter.
xxInuloverxx chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Aww that is so cute and romantic! Cute at the end much!

You have to keep going or I'll go crazy!Lol! Jk I won't go crazy, but continue please!
Maverick01 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I loved it. Great songchoice. Could you do a fanfic to "Love You"?
ElectricOutcast chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Nice.
swordcollector10 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Passion, love, romance, and lust all thrown together in a great literary piece of work! So much heat and intensity, I doubt that the creator of inuyasha could have done it better themself.

But with all that intensity, I wonder if its taken from your life a little bit?
ElectricOutcast chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I'm also getting into Jack Ingram's music so this was pretty much interesting
LONGxGONExPROFILE chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
I dont understand... why read a story and not review... its just not right... but I never get any reviews... unless people want to yell at me... Hurry and continue writing! :hug:
kagome10678 chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
you have to update!1 it was awsum! plz! plz!
kagome10678 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
that was awsum and sweet of inuyasha sorta sad but it was so kool!
Link of the Hyrulians chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Aww, truly adorable. Admittedly, I don't know what "fluff" is, (I had thought it was Sesshie?), but this is the sort of story I've always hoped to find. It's the perfect literary embodiment of the happy ending so many Inuyasha fans have always dreamed of.

Thank you so much for doing it so I didn't have to! At last, something to quell my imagination.

Link of the Hylians
CleverCover chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Aw! So cute! So Fluffy! Loved it! A nice, fluffy reunion!
Lilith283 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
InuYasha was a bit ooc, but it was sweet.
LONGxGONExPROFILE chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
*still crying* I've never read a sadder Inuyasha story! It's cute and very romantic... Such a thing would happen like this in the show... If that makes any sense... ;; I love it! faving it! Must read more of your stories! *goes to read more and puts you on fave authors* I wanna read more! *cries*