Reviews for A Gift For Subaru kun
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 1 . 7/30
nicely written. off to check out ur other stories now
levysbookshelf chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I loved it!
ili777 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
this was just clearly perfect *.*
it was so well written and everything was described so amazingly, I just love this one-shot, thanks for writing this :)
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
aww this was so brilliant. And you showed so well both personalities. It's truly beautiful!
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I really love this oneshot. Perfume is the perfect gift for Subaru, and Seishirou's fumbling attempted to pick out something, and his denial at his feelings were spot on. Their whole interaction was sweet and (hot) cute, and you captured all their personalities (even Hokuto's!) very well!

Loved it, and I love this couple. It's nice to see something that not incredibly depressing about them.
Hee-so-kaa chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Eheheh. w
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I reached the end and literally screamed, "NO! Don't you dare be over!"

This was so cute...and sexy~~~Perfume is the perfect gift for Subaru.

This should have been the ending to the OVA, just saying.
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Ingeneous! I wouldn't have thought of perfume at all...but it IS the perfect gift :P

I liked your writing. (A little more structured than the last story I read from you - I am man :D) The characters were spot on, I found. All in all, excellent job!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
good story

it seems like not only Clamp is good at teasing XD
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Aww! That's so cute! I love it! ) Amazing...
Eevee chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
You know, I'm not one overly fond of the Seishirou/Subaru pairing (set AFTER TB, at least), but this was too precious for words. The characters are all spot-on, and Seishirou and his denial is so wonderfully drawn here, as is Subaru and his unconscious attraction to him. But the best part of it is how FUNNY this story is - and I can only be impressed by how oddly sweet the ending is, despite the messed up nature of the pairing.
Youkai Of Hearts chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Meow! Oh cruel fate why do you tempt me so...*whimpers* how could you stop there it was getting good!
NeverEverStar chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
So cute! I, actually, really loved this! It was beautifully written and it was totally cute! There should be way more stories like this one!
Petite Marionette chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Only 7 reviews? It deserves a lot more than that! :O Well, I really like this story and i'm glad I finally get a chance to review it. I love how you kept everyone in character and I especially liked what Seishirou ended up buying Subaru! xD I would have never have guessed he would buy Subaru perfume, but it fits perfectly.
Yosuke chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
that was excellent! i love your style of writing. i gotta admit, i was rooting for seishirou in here. to summarize exactly how this story went for me, it was like, "oh Oh OH OH!...aw! dammit!" but that was good that you didn't end it in a cliche sex scene. it's so good to see ppl able to resist every now and then.

kudos!