Reviews for Juxtapose
Ivyyyyyy chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Interesting...I think this story suits itself as a one-shot. It really got me to thinking, and in reality, the possibilities of what could happen with this are endless. Nicely done.
theholychesse chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love these kind of Danny Phantom fics. Where he doesn't live happily ever after and where he lives past all the ones the loves. I love the small plot of this one. I think he has one end, if the show was less for kids and go all sad, he would haunt Amity Park. He will be sad. Because Danny is going to stay for ever, alone and guarding the lives of total strangers. They don't thank him or even know that he is doing this. Eventually after being alone and doing a job needed to be done but not thanked, he will go mad. That opens up so many grusome doors. Fate can not be stopped, only slowed down. Sorry if I raved, once again wonderful story.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Poor, poor Danny!

I don’t know, but I hope he will be free. Maybe even leave to the ghost zone to live.

But how much longer will the ecto filtrator remain?

If not changed the house will blow up right?

Hopefully Danny will be free, when the house is gone, but, who is the one to know.

And what about Vlad, what happen to him anyway!

Did he just leave Danny’s soul to that house or…
Likes2Laugh chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This story really was heart-breaking. Not scary like it says at the end, but pure quality.
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I like this a lot, but it seems really sad! Poor Danny! I would like it if you continued this! I would like it a lot! So please consider making iy more than a oneshot. Keep writing! 0 -
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Brought tears to my eyes... ;_;
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I feel really bad for Danny now, and I wonder if Sam and Tucker are helping Jazz, and if they are, I hope that they can fix the device and set Danny free. Poor Danny...
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Ooh, great job. I especially like the last line; it kind of sums up the mood of the entire ghost story.

I guess these seem like hollow compliments, maybe, but assuredly, I did enjoy this, and it was masterfully written. Thank you for posting.
Kesomon chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Creepy, with a Capital A-W-E-S-O-M-E. X3
BluFox15 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Something bigger. Something much, much bigger. If you don't help it evolve, then someone will. It's too good a concept to let it marinate in hundreds of Favorites lists with only one chapter.

Keep on keepin' on!

~Foxxi
aly chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
you are scrareing me
xwickedxspiritx chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Very interesting...good idea with putting some hope in, otherwise it would be a little to aangsty, at least in my taste. I love works like this that you make you think differently than usual, so I'm defintely adding this to my favorites.
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Uh... oy vey. You're right - angst overload. Good, though. Thanks.
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh, I'm GLAD that you gave him some hope. It would have been too horrible otherwise. It was still really, really sad even with that little glimmer, but the hope made the whole thing bearable.