Reviews for Change of Heart
Barleyguy chapter 37 . 8/19
I have no idea why it took me this long to read this chapter...honestly I think it's pushing on a week or two. Good chapter and the part with Kamek covering their asses had me laughing out loud...literally. Kamek is an awesome lackey. Can't wait to see what happens next so. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 29 . 7/29
Wow I'm happy I started reading this after it was finished, so the ball took a year? Wow heavy eh, friggin liked it, and it surprised me to see how long it lasted. And all the bowser/peach fluff had me doing this messed up sound I make when I get excited, I sorta goes like gechk gechk haha. I'm serious actually. I love how you make room for the koopalings but you don't let it subtract from the story, even while defining each of them from each other so well, Ludwig is the prodigy, Morton is the jackass of the family, Roy is a businessman / mob boss, iggy is a tech genius, Larry... Hmm is the normal one I'd say eh, Lemmy is the stupid one(he's still my favourite) and bowser junior the epitome of annoying little brother. I'm loving the bowser peach relationship but it's really getting to me how oblivious peach is to her feeling for the giant koopa king, but I get her hesitation or confusion. I'm gonna cut myself here before I ramble on even father than I have already so. Keep updating eh.
Topsyturvy10 chapter 13 . 7/27
One word: DARK
Barleyguy chapter 15 . 7/26
Haha I know it's been a few years but hey I still wanna review, I'm extremely curious as to what direction the fanfiction will go following peaches departure from the darklands, and I have to say, bowserxpeach is a fandom I'm really starting to like...then again I'm kinda like that with fandoms in general, I like the female character with the villan, I have no idea why. So as always. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 10 . 7/26
Frigging getting interesting, and I can't believe Ludwig dropped the ball like that! Haha and Lemmy has always been my favourite koopaling so I liked his part too jeh, frigg I'm liking the direction this is heading bigtimes, and I know I already said it once but I'm loving that you've made each koopa their own character, Ludwig being the older brother, and smarter one, Roy basically a wannabe gangster, and my favourite Lemmy being a bit slow, but excitable. Frigging liking this bigtimes so. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 7 . 7/25
Ok this is the second Mario fan fiction I've read but it's the first long one I will read so this is gonna be exciting, I like how you gave each koopaling a distinct personality, kinda surprised iggy is one of the smart ones considering the fact he looks like the crazier ones of them all, and I like what I've seen of our favourite lord of the koopas, the steel wool blanket and all that had me literally laughing out loud, frigging liking this, and as I say at the end of every review. Keep updating eh.
allen Vth chapter 21 . 7/16
All of the presents were so awesome :3 This is the best birthday I ever seen in a story.
allen Vth chapter 19 . 7/16
Anybody else hears those wedding bells from the super paper mario game?
allen Vth chapter 17 . 7/15
I got scared for a moment there. I thought the toads would've been able to track her signal, and then Lemmy almost ruined it XD
allen Vth chapter 15 . 7/15
Alright, Kammy is straight up jealous at this point. This might affect Wendy's plan.
allen Vth chapter 14 . 7/15
The good news for me, this story is already completed as I read it, but sad since my reviews won't serve as encouragement anymore.
allen Vth chapter 13 . 7/15
I can't get enough of this story :3 Wanna read more.
allen Vth chapter 11 . 7/15
This is where the real romance starts :D
allen Vth chapter 10 . 7/15
I like the whole diplomatic Bowser. Makes him look more professional, and once again, the koopa kids are fun to read.
allen Vth chapter 9 . 7/14
Poor Bowser, I think I'm allowed to say that, and I also like what Bowser Junior did, so childlike and cute.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »