Reviews for Change of Heart
horror101 chapter 50 . 6/19
YES! You FINALLY admitted it! :D I'll admit, I kind of started to tear up when she... Finally admitted she loved Bowser. :')
horror101 chapter 42 . 6/17
YEEEEEEEESSS! THEY FINALLY KISSED! :D :D :D :D :D
horror101 chapter 35 . 6/16
Okay, that scene between Kammy and Kamek was BEYOND adorable! :D And I really like how you portrayed them both. Kammy being starved of her usual attention because of Peach and hating her because of it and Kamek being the "trying to be helpful" magikoopa that has fallen for her. :) That dynamic was especially well done in that scene and it was just SO effin' cute! _

And I REALLY like how this story portrays Bowser and Peach. Neither of them are overly OOC and their relationship is SO fluffy and cute and just... SQUEE! :D Even though Peach doesn't QUITE love him back...

Yet... ;)

I can't wait to read the rest of the story! :)
horror101 chapter 29 . 6/11
The song was cute and I like Bowser's and Peach's moments. Whether it be them dancing, flirting, joking around or having a non-dirty moment alone, their relationship dynamic is really cute! :)

And I LOVED the Doopliss scene at the beginning! XD
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 6 . 6/9
I loved this chapter great description once again!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 5 . 6/9
Ohh Love this chapter!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 4 . 6/9
Ohh love this chapter amazing work!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 3 . 6/9
Loved this chapter another good job!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 2 . 6/9
This was another lovely chapter, I feel sorry for Peach at this moment for how she is feeling.
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 6/9
This is beautiful so far, love all the detail put into this chapter I really liked it!
Yoruseibaa chapter 52 . 6/6
Thank you for finishing the story! I really love this story. And that was a great ending.
HT chapter 30 . 4/22
Whoo! favorite chapter in the whole story! I'd bookmark it if my mom wouldn't see and spank me for reading fanfiction. Huff!
This is the best fanfiction ever!
RavenQ18 chapter 52 . 3/20
Wow, just wow, I really just teared up at the ending.

I've been following this story since the very first chapter back in 06 (The amount of old drawings I've doodle on school assignments and the likes are endless lol), I've read it over a good 10 times I think .It's still forever one of my fav stories here in . Finally got around checking up on and it to see it was completed, and I have to say the ending was perfect.

I can say without a doubt I will still be coming back to reread this story over the years, because it's just so heartwarming.

So Thank you for this amazing story! Thank you for taking your time and finishing!
AvN-400 chapter 52 . 3/16
I gotta say... this has not only been the best fanfic i've ever read, but it was better than a lot of Works of famous authors i've been reading.

Seriously, you gotta start writing some original storys and hell... you can even get a book in the market (oof course it would not be a best seller since you wouldn'twouldn't be known) but idk. Seeing how well you've kept the story consistent and with the least mistakes possible, you may have something special in you ;)
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »