Reviews for Change of Heart
I loved the Beauty and The Beast reference here! Combine my favorite movie and game together awesome chapter!
wintercandymints chapter 3 . 10/3
Bowser. Bowser is listening in. Most likely. Maybe.
wintercandymints chapter 2 . 10/3
This chapter was great. Peach already has doubts. This is a great set-up for future conflict between her and Mario.
wintercandymints chapter 1 . 10/3
Just found this. Interesting. Nothing too crazy right now, but alas that is the way of introduction. Seeing how I found this story when it was already finished, I can't wait to see how your writing changed in the span of time it took for you to write it. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Dear Razzi,

I have been reading and following this fic for many years, since you first posted actually. I thought you had given up on this ages ago and had not bothered to check for sometime. However, I had been thinking about fanfics I had been following when I was a bit younger and checked CoH on an off chance. Well, apparently it was a good feeling.
Through these many chapters I had become entranced by your writing. The smooth flow, how the characters did not seem to break their personal characteristics, and many other compliments I could leave in a Ludwig-like fashion. Your fic had me hooked from the first chapter and this whole time has been a wonderful journey with you.
Though it's taken me a long time to write a review as I've been waiting, yet dreading, for this wonderful and amazing fic to end...
I just want to say thank you for a great piece of work, I hope you continue writing.

Sincerely yours,
A Dedicated Reader
Barleyguy chapter 37 . 8/19
I have no idea why it took me this long to read this chapter...honestly I think it's pushing on a week or two. Good chapter and the part with Kamek covering their asses had me laughing out loud...literally. Kamek is an awesome lackey. Can't wait to see what happens next so. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 29 . 7/29
Wow I'm happy I started reading this after it was finished, so the ball took a year? Wow heavy eh, friggin liked it, and it surprised me to see how long it lasted. And all the bowser/peach fluff had me doing this messed up sound I make when I get excited, I sorta goes like gechk gechk haha. I'm serious actually. I love how you make room for the koopalings but you don't let it subtract from the story, even while defining each of them from each other so well, Ludwig is the prodigy, Morton is the jackass of the family, Roy is a businessman / mob boss, iggy is a tech genius, Larry... Hmm is the normal one I'd say eh, Lemmy is the stupid one(he's still my favourite) and bowser junior the epitome of annoying little brother. I'm loving the bowser peach relationship but it's really getting to me how oblivious peach is to her feeling for the giant koopa king, but I get her hesitation or confusion. I'm gonna cut myself here before I ramble on even father than I have already so. Keep updating eh.
Topsyturvy10 chapter 13 . 7/27
One word: DARK
Barleyguy chapter 15 . 7/26
Haha I know it's been a few years but hey I still wanna review, I'm extremely curious as to what direction the fanfiction will go following peaches departure from the darklands, and I have to say, bowserxpeach is a fandom I'm really starting to like...then again I'm kinda like that with fandoms in general, I like the female character with the villan, I have no idea why. So as always. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 10 . 7/26
Frigging getting interesting, and I can't believe Ludwig dropped the ball like that! Haha and Lemmy has always been my favourite koopaling so I liked his part too jeh, frigg I'm liking the direction this is heading bigtimes, and I know I already said it once but I'm loving that you've made each koopa their own character, Ludwig being the older brother, and smarter one, Roy basically a wannabe gangster, and my favourite Lemmy being a bit slow, but excitable. Frigging liking this bigtimes so. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 7 . 7/25
Ok this is the second Mario fan fiction I've read but it's the first long one I will read so this is gonna be exciting, I like how you gave each koopaling a distinct personality, kinda surprised iggy is one of the smart ones considering the fact he looks like the crazier ones of them all, and I like what I've seen of our favourite lord of the koopas, the steel wool blanket and all that had me literally laughing out loud, frigging liking this, and as I say at the end of every review. Keep updating eh.
allen Vth chapter 21 . 7/16
All of the presents were so awesome :3 This is the best birthday I ever seen in a story.
allen Vth chapter 19 . 7/16
Anybody else hears those wedding bells from the super paper mario game?
allen Vth chapter 17 . 7/15
I got scared for a moment there. I thought the toads would've been able to track her signal, and then Lemmy almost ruined it XD
allen Vth chapter 15 . 7/15
Alright, Kammy is straight up jealous at this point. This might affect Wendy's plan.
1,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »