Reviews for Change of Heart
QueenofAllShips chapter 51 . 1h ago
This story is so beautiful. I really, really, really hope you get around to finishing it. It's been two years, but I have faith that you can finish it. Love you!
1bowserfan chapter 1 . 4/2
If it's taking too long for a post to come, someone should try finishing the story. I know, it wouldn't be the same without ebtwisty9, but I am seriously getting antsy.
PuzzleofLiza chapter 51 . 3/31
Please, please finish this.
Please.
vinny valentino chapter 51 . 3/30
Wow, best BowserxPeach story ever! I really hope you finish this story, after working on it for what 6 years it would be a shame to leave it unfinished only one chapter away from being done. I'll be waiting though, I guess I'm luckier then most as I just found this story yesterday. Good things come to those that wait...right?...right?

Seriously though great story, well thought out, amazing characterization. Don't know if your still writing at all, for this website or otherwise, but your style is amazing, don't ever lose it. :)
Elove chapter 51 . 2/26
Please finish the story.
Peach chapter 51 . 2/24
Please write more. I love this story and I want to see how it ends. I'm begging you, PLEASE finish the story.
Xero chapter 51 . 1/20
It's almost been two full years, I'm starting to lose faith this will be finished.
twell101 chapter 22 . 1/16
For the end of chapter 22, it sounds like the monty mole is an old school buddy of Bowser's. Is that what you were going for?
1bowserfan chapter 51 . 1/15
Seriously?! Almost two whole years since your last post?! Sorry, but with a reputation like that, I've completely lost the faith. Even if you don't finish this, I know how I want it to end. It's been real, ebtwisty9, but waiting for this fanfiction to end has been, well, uncomfortable.
Guest chapter 51 . 11/19/2013
I absolutely love this story! It's everything I think about bowser and peach n has even more that I thought was even better! Please please please finish it! Please I have checked every month for the last year and a half tomorrow being two years. Please finish or post the last chapter.
justsomegurl chapter 51 . 10/27/2013
Please please PLEASE make a sequence to this! Its to good to leave a cliff hanger!
cheebs chapter 51 . 10/18/2013
i just had to re-read this whole fic out of rememberance..I really do hope you finish this story..It's too awesome to leave on a cliffhanger like this ;n;
thugsenpai chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
i'm in love with this fic! please update it soon! 333
YoshiEmblem chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
*first fanfic, may be bad*
*1000 reviews*
I think I broke the follow button from the first
chapter. DIS IS GREAT
princess chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
THANK GOD! I read a story that was DEFINITLY not for children. Thank you for not having bad words, raping, and other things in your fanfiction. You are a good person._
1,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »