Reviews for Change of Heart
Naoko Suki chapter 52 . 1/25
Thank you so freaking much for finishing! You've done such an amazing job and I'm so happy for this ending! Merci Beaucoup! I love you!
Heitomos chapter 52 . 1/13
Glad to finally see the last chapter. I'd been following this story for YEARS! It's what got me hooked on the Bowser/Peach pairing.

Happy to see you've finally gotten this done, and I wish you luck in future ventures.
Ryan chapter 52 . 1/6
Thankyou for finishing the story! The ending and epilouge made me cry on the inside
Teagarden chapter 52 . 1/3
I chose the perfect time to check back on this story! Thanks so much for finishing it. It is, in my opinion, the best Peach and Bower story out there. Thanks so much for sharing this amazing story and all your hard work on it!
brownashley30764 chapter 52 . 1/2
Please make a more of this story but make a part 2.
Nannanerd chapter 28 . 12/30/2014
You like musicals don;t you because I found beauty and the beast. Bubbly and Sweeney Todd all in these last few chaptures it's cool
MikariStar chapter 52 . 12/30/2014
Hey, long time! How have you been? Still in college? Close to graduating? Still like Lion King? Ever finished Mario RPG? Have fun in France?

lol the conference was amusing

I still love Rocco XD yay koopa spy!

That was a cute ending, nice touch having Daisy tell the story.

I bet Ludwig is still adorable :P
konggodamera chapter 52 . 12/30/2014
THANK YOU. Just... THANK YOU.
I don't mind the wait, it was well worth it.
So...
xXRozettaXx chapter 52 . 12/26/2014
Thank you very much for writing this story. I have only stuck with it since this September, and I have re-read it a couple of times, since it is so beautiful. It made me look at Mario games a different way; that Bowser is doing all the kidnapping for his undying love to Peach. It made me believe the pairing even though it is not, and probably never will be, canon. This fanfic introduced me to shipping and this pairing in the best way possible, and for the last three months I've been checking my account everyday, hoping to find a notification about an another exciting and love-filled chapter. Since the day I read it the first time, Powser has been my OTP, and that will never change.

This fanfic is so detailed and it shows the characters' emotions through the story perfectly. There are no mistakes nor in the writing or the plot; the story flows as if a book-writing professional wrote it.

I hope you will continue writing fanfics, and remember that at least one person will always read them :)

I hope to see more Powser/Mario fanfics from you in the future,
BowserXPeach fanatic,
Karolina

(I hope that this pairing once becomes canon though :)
PrimeEmily135 chapter 52 . 12/25/2014
That was beautiful... It was worth every year of wait ;)
pikachucat chapter 52 . 12/25/2014
awesome
Chaor Nightshade chapter 52 . 12/25/2014
Omg omg omg omg omg omg! You have officially made me cry. I'm so happy you finished it! 3 and the ending was pretty well written, I love it, I now have closure lol. Thank you for finishing and Merry Christmas!
Dimension Distorter chapter 52 . 12/25/2014
YOU...ARE...INCREDIBLE!
bi0 chapter 52 . 12/24/2014
I'm a 17 year old guy, and I literally felt like bursting into (manly) tears when I read the last words!

I've been following this for... about 3 years I think! And finally you've finished it! Honestly, I really didn't want to read this chapter. I hate endings, they make me super sad :(

But yes! It was a great ride and thank you for entertaining me for however long it took me to read this! XD
Guest chapter 52 . 12/24/2014
When I got the email saying this story had been updated, I couldn't contain my excitement. I'm so happy and thankful you finished it! It really was the perfect ending to a long journey. :) Merry Christmas!
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »