Reviews for Frame Runner Evangelion
some guy chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Continue the story Its rely good story
Islagatt chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
What a fun story! A happy focus on combat, energy, fact instead of the usual dross of unintelligible emotional crap. I like the concept of having Shinji be joined to Idolo (and it is Idolo in the movie not Idalo) and most of the characters seem to be consistent at least up until the major behavior changes. The only exception I see is Suzuhara, who didn't really have much time for Hikari at the series start- but her being a pilot could reasonably allow for many significant changes.

The only real criticism I have is that you really badly need a beta- or a better one if you have one. I've noticed in your five posted chapters that there are a great many poor word choices, mispellings, etc.. If you want a beta, I'd be happy to offer my services in that regard, if you've got one lined up already, great. Anyway I'm looking forward to reading more of this story.
Privatesargent chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
i weep to myself knowing this will probably not be finished
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
brilliant
darkcarnage chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
This is a good story that should not be killed. Please update
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
It's been over two months since you last updated. Would kindly inform myself and your other faithful readers why it has been so long.

Main Reason for inquiring: Most of the good stories have stopped dead and now there's nothing to read!

Secondary Reason for inquiring: I graduated from high school years ago and am generally bored, how I wish we had a fledging space colonization program threatened by pirates so I could go and have some real fun hunting those pirates down!
Ghost of Meat chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Its just my oppenion, but you should update this soon. as a fan of both ZOE and Eva you blended the two perfectly by giving a reason for the OF's existance and not just haveing it show up as many crossovers do.

good work update soon
sadfru chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
a differen't view of the evengelion verse is always appreciated especially an original view with shinji as a semi normal kid (semi normal since he pilots a friggin robot) and not an uber character also everyone else seems to be in character so 10 out of 10 :)

Hope for more soon

(and I just reread this and I didn't mean for it to sound pompous, it's original and well written so I love it)
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
very good
Sammo909 chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Not bad, decent storyline, average writing skills, the only problem is your spellchecker. You keep calling the Angels 'Angles', you use 'aloud' instead of allowed, "I can not allow this!" See? There were a few other mistakes, but I won't put them all in.

Basically it's a good story, you just need to go over your writing before you submit it to correct the little things. This might be worth keeping an eye on.
Shakeval chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
yep kanji is going to have a lot of trouble now, BAHRAM isn't so easy to get into.

wonder if shinji will catch him after seeing him like he saw kensuke?
Innortal chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Great addition, I loved it, and I look forward to more.
Genesis D. Rose chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
Great, this sroty just keeps on getting better. Now all I want ot know is if your going to have a pairing and if so what will it be?
Zerg170 chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
the battle was a bit short but it was good.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
I just got to thinking that the most likely next battle will be with the 5th Angel as I don't see any mention of that battle yet. Also, I noticed someone mention the 6th Angel and then a thought struck me. Plasma weapons are both thermal and fire weapons and since water puts fire out and water cancels heat, then wouldn't that mean a slug throwers (ballistic solid projectiles) would be needed for the Orbital Frames? I mean even in the Gundam SEED series, all under water combat was carried out by melee weapons, projectile weapons, and sound weapons as water not only cools heat and puts fires out, but distorts light. Simply put, I there are times when you need an old fasion non-energy based weapon. I also beat the first Zone of the Enders game, so I know what I'm talking about.

Though I got to thinking about the original Gundam and then the Deathscythe. The former lost most of its engery power in water, but the latter had a specially designed thermal weapon that COULD fight under water, but I just thought to let you know that key difference.

I am also curious as to what will happen to Asuka when Idalo shows up and starts to put up the volume of butt kicking of the Angels, but I also wonder about the pairings, whether they would be traditional or not. As for a Shinji/Asuka pairing, I have a tendecy to stick to the facts, but I am not against a Shinji/Rei, though if they are siblings I have a problem there, Shinji/Hikari is no problem, same with a Shinji/other female chacater, including OC. Just no Yoai! Please, I gave up reading two other stories becauce of that!

Now, I also wonder when you will, if you do, would put the other Orbital Frames and those, ahh, whatever their names were again, the massed produced human piloted mechas from the ZOE's franchise.

I would also like to request a little insight into the next possible posting and a tidbit of information on the 5th Chapter. If you don't mind that is.