Reviews for Here For You
smut1956 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Fun, flirty and funny. I like the ease at which the three friends swap stories, very little selfconsiousness especially from Cuddy.

Just delightful.

Thanks for sharing this.

Lynaeve chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Great story. I loved the ending. The line "I think your janitor just made a pass at me" was hilarious. Nicely done.
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I love it! HAHA. These types of stories, ones in which you see the Huddy romance and the friendship between the three of them, are my favorite. The ending was just icing on the cake.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That was so sweet!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Great Story! I loved it. *Sigh* To bad that didn't happen that way ) ~Snyder~
Chromo26 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Lovely fic. Course, I think all of your Huddy stories are great! Hint hint. Very nice job.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
good story. i loved the "mother hen comment" about cameron. it's so true!
QT Roo chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I love you!This is awesome!

Now you have to continue Backstabbing, Conspiracies and Eggnog, pretty please!:)
Blackrose Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Heheh. I've always been a fan of House/Cuddy so this was awesome. And I love how they tried to make Wilson feel better. The end was hillarious. Loved it.

Ijemanja chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Aw! This is such a sweet, endearing look at these characters. And the ending made me laugh.
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
That was funny. *me giggling like a moron*

LOVED the 'f-me pumps' and the 'horny'titis' references.

Especially the 'I think your janitor just made a pass at me' line. LMAO that was hilarious. I'm putting you on Author Alert. YAY.
MistressSara chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I loved it! Very nicely done. Hilarious ending with the janitor. And any Cuddy/House story is something cool. Hope you write more huddy stuff.

murph chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Just fabulous. Very funny. Could absolutely see that happening after the credits roll. Nice job.