Reviews for Icons: The Martian
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Am I such a fool for wanting Lex not to turn out as a bad guy. It's just, I remember the first four seasons, maybe even to some point of the fifth, how he seemed to actually be fighting against his father, to truly like having Clark as a friend; yes, he was a bit obsessed with Clark's secret, but it was all about trust and control for him (with such a father I really don't blame him). I really hoped Lionel would turn out to be the evil one and not Lex...

Well, I liked this story, as different as this Jonn was from the one that happened to appear in the series.

Will Chloe and Clark ever actually get together?
zeo knight chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
ok you got me wanting to read the one with bat man now this series is good
TCfan30 chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
is there going to be a sequal?
Nightwing 509 chapter 7 . 9/29/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark save Jonn.
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
continue :)
timeends chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
J'onn J'onzz
ninja44 chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
That a great cliff hanger! When John is introduced to Lana, the saying is "can't say that I have." instend or "can say that..." unless they have meet before. Can't wait for the next chapter.
la-mort chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
cool. vary cool.
vouge09 chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
I dont belive it ohh well well written!
ninja44 chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
I know I just sent in a review but I didn't know there was another chapter...So again very good job. But two things John (Or J'onn in soon comics) can became invisible so why don't do that to save the car crash victim? Also Lois would go into SUPER SUPER freak mode if Clark brought home an alien.

But it was brillant. Please continue the story
ninja44 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
horray!Horray! I love your story so far it is great! Please write more soon!I love that Martian is so human but...not.
Anarra chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
interesting start...now make it go somewhere. update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you have Clark & John just accidently run into each other. I hope you will keep the Clark/Diana pairing. Please update soon.
Shall-Iin chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Good start, looking forward to the rest, and glad to see you are going with the idea you had.

Keep it up.
vouge09 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
oh oyu have grabbed me and reeled me in for dinner! please more soon! and I mena soon!