Reviews for What If?
ImTheNana chapter 41 . 11/8/2015
41 chapters, and then nothing. This has been a good story, and I'd really like to see how you end it. Any chance of that happening?
Rori Potter chapter 41 . 9/6/2011
Wow. Emotionally amazing.
Leonie1988 chapter 41 . 5/11/2009
realy good!
coffeecoffeecoffee83 chapter 41 . 3/27/2009
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! *happy dance* I loved it!

Ten million hugs!
coffeecoffeecoffee83 chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
*giggles* you seem to be really good at coming up with sneaky plans! experience maybe? :P

Still... love, love love! (and i get the feeling I'm going to procrastinate yet again on my assignment so i can finish reading this - i blame you! mwahahaha!)
coffeecoffeecoffee83 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Oh! And yeah... I was review number 100! "Mini-wave in celebration of me!"

and i really like the name Emma. It fits as a name for Rory's kid, being literary and whatnot.
coffeecoffeecoffee83 chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
*grins maniacally* I love it so far! I bow down before your writing, and offer gold and frankinsence and myrr (whatever the H ll that is). AND I'm lovin it, just like a McDonalds commercial, even without JJ-ness! Esp for being, what? 15? when you wrote it? OMG now you're making me feel completely incompetent!
Bookish0278 chapter 14 . 10/26/2006
I LOVE THE CRACK ABOUT PARIS!
Bookish0278 chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
The sexy voice thing and the stripper reference sounds exactly like Lorelai. Very good. :)
writersblock13 chapter 41 . 7/25/2006
Loved the story!
Miss-Lionesse chapter 40 . 5/26/2006
so...is Rory getting jealous because she might be left out with Emma and Lorelai? might she loose her place with Lorelai?

because at this point, everything that happened before would seem stupid.

she might tell herself how stupid she was for not apologizing to Lorelai earlier.

and what about logan? why does he hate lorelai so much?

what's wrong with him?
iyasunflower chapter 40 . 5/25/2006
Good chapter, Im glad you added logan into these two chapters.
PyramidHead316 chapter 39 . 5/25/2006
Good chapter. I hope Logan doesn't get too drunk from that punch, although it would be interesting if he caused a scene around Emily. I've always felt that Logan could really shake up her perceptions with a few well placed barbs, precisely because he's from "her world". He and Rory seem pretty content in thus one, so it would be nice if he scored a few points with Lorelai's favor.

Plus, I just want somebody, anybody, to stand up to the old, but still potent fire-breathing beast known as Emily Gilmore. ;)

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.
distorted realities chapter 39 . 5/24/2006
Not too much of a Logan fan, but sweet of him to come!
Ahodyuinsentaim chapter 38 . 5/22/2006
I don't understand why Rory wouldn't say something to emily. She just let her attack Alex like that. I see emily also hasn't changed one bit. good chapter update soon:)