Reviews for A Price to Pay
what chapter 3 . 4/10
Naruto is such a whiny OOC little bitch in this fic.
Sakura cheats on Sasuke but Naruto threatens to kill Sasuke because of . . .
what exactly?
He never hit her and the most he did was neglect her so was the threat really needed?
Why bring Sasuke back to his home if he was going to continue being a dick?
Like. . .it is irritating and confusing to see Naruto bring all of Sasuke's stuff back to his own apartment . . . then proceed to bitch at him for how horrible of a person Sasuke apparently is?
Like Naruto wasn't a total sleeze ball for agreeing to Sasuke's bet just so he could have Sakura like she was some kind of possession to be owned and not a human being with no say in the matter.
meh, I'll find something else to read where Naruto isn't so OOC that he wished his own best friend (whom he fought for in the majority of the show) gone or still in the clutches of a pale pedophile
ViolettAvox chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
I can't find the link you are speaking if and I really want to read the lemon D: chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Wonderful. I really loved this. I love a Sasuke written like this- constantly plagued by his inner wars of emotion. And it's only Naruto that ever see them in him, and that understands them. It all came to a peak in the last chapter. I LOVED Sasuke's confession scene. The sheer amount of emotion you managed to embody in him was simply amazing.
This was truly wonderful, and I enjoyed it to the very last word. The only thing I'll suggest is a sequel, if you haven't already looked into one. Maybe have them adopt the gennin? It'd be a rly cute family :) Thank you for this! Well done.
Parnita chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Wow, this story was very intense & gripping...
I loved it... But I wish the lemon was included..
To read it on another site is 'so troublesome'
But its quite good even without it!
cocainencaviar chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Wow. This was such an intense fic. The emotions in this are so deep and so raw. Even though I disliked this Sasuke, I couldn't help but feel he was right in character. In other fics he tends to get fluffed up abit, but we all know the real Sasuke is a fucked up bastard and you painted that well. It was happy ending in its own messed up way and I loved the whole story. Great job :)
GoTrinba chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Such a heart-wrenching story! Absolutely fabulous! I'm in love with the extreme angst of the beginning. Sasuke's love for Naruto is so painful. He loves him so much, he could go as far as to trick him and risk being hated for life, to have a single night of indulgence. I loved Naruto's point of view, how repulsed he felt at first, and I loved seeing the switch in him. I mean, he was deeply in love with Sakura, so much so that he did those things without having any feelings for Sasuke. If Sasuke had never made him do that, who knows if they would have ever gotten together. Risky move on Sasuke's part but it worked! I think that writing in naruto's pov was a good idea, cause Sasuke must be consumed with such obsessive feelings, I feel his pov would be extremely suffocating lmao I loved the scenes where he would get rejected, so painful I could cry if I had it in me lol You write angst so deliciously. I was so sad cause I thought I couldn't find your lemoney chapter anywhere, there was no link I could find on your profile and I checked aff and mediaminer. But then I decided to try aarin and found it! Anyways, this story is definitely one of my top favorite stories of all times. I have a lot, but it's really rare nowadays to find something that's awesomely written that catches my interest and that I actually fall in love with. Thanks for writing this awesome story!
ReeveRegala chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I really love the plotline.. So hoot..!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
hot hot hotttttt
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Oooo plot twist!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Hahaha tht's so funny that they "hate" each other and yet they're about to do it!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This chapter is well written and I didn't think it was OOC at all!
NaruSasuNS chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Who did the bad choice, huh Naruto ? Naruto is the one to blame yourself... He chose to sleep with Sasuke in order to have Sakura. Don't kid around. Stupid, stupid Naruto... Sasuke didn't rape Naruto nor Sakura... These are their choice, the bad guy is not who we think...
reviewer chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Yep. Its very obvious here in the story how much you liked sakura. for someone who cheated, she still the one Naruto cares for. Right, Naruto likes her very much but I dont think he would be so unfair as to forgive Sakura so easily after whay she had done to Sasuke. Its like you are saying that Naruto is okay of someone cheating on Sasuke, also his very close friend, a friend which i may add would he gladly die for. Yeah Sasuke manipulated him into sleeping with him, still to hate Sasuke even though he is been cheated upon and still cares for the cheater is way too fuck up. You should reread and re analyze the logic behind that part. pretty fuck up if i kay say so.
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
this was interesting plot haha!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Ha, this is quite a strange and twisted relationship here... I like it ;)