Reviews for A Price to Pay
emowoods205 chapter 3 . 3/8
I so desparatly searched for the link to the sex scene I really wanted to read it and then read the rest of the book...but I can't find it so I'm not reading anymore of this...I'm so upset...
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 3/8
I think it's sweet that Naruto and Iruka are so close that Naruto so easily told Iruka about Sasuke proposition..Well I guess Naruto chose to give in...and I must say their lust for each other is pretty fucking damn sexy...I hope to see a sex scene soon!
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 3/8
Naruto sounds like he genuinely loves and cares for Sakura but he's getting sick of hearing her whining about Sasuke...and he doesn't sound too close with Sasuke...the be honest it just sounds like Sasuke is so done with all the SasuSaku drama...I can't believe Sasuke made such a proposition to Naruto...
ahans1b chapter 6 . 5/9/2017
Ohhh...please give me the lemon link! This story is hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
This is the first fanfic I have read that actually has good writing. I'm so happy! I'm loving this story so far! Thanks for taking the time to concentrate and write well! Bravo!
Sena Yashiro chapter 6 . 4/12/2017
The Sasuke is so much into his character, but I can not imagine Naruto would be so horrible in this story, his character is far off the truth. I mean alright he had been through a lot, A LOT I mean, but his character wasn't anything like most human, he was like a make believe character. Too perfect for any person in this world, but I can not relate his character in this story anything like the canon. I'm sorry, but your story is emotional as it could get, even though there is so much sexual content, it wasn't expressed sexually but emotionally. I love it, thank you for making this story.
jj chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
;)
YaoiHimeSama chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
I love the story! Especially the last chapter ;) lol
what chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Naruto is such a whiny OOC little bitch in this fic.
Sakura cheats on Sasuke but Naruto threatens to kill Sasuke because of . . .
what exactly?
He never hit her and the most he did was neglect her so was the threat really needed?
Why bring Sasuke back to his home if he was going to continue being a dick?
Like. . .it is irritating and confusing to see Naruto bring all of Sasuke's stuff back to his own apartment . . . then proceed to bitch at him for how horrible of a person Sasuke apparently is?
Like Naruto wasn't a total sleeze ball for agreeing to Sasuke's bet just so he could have Sakura like she was some kind of possession to be owned and not a human being with no say in the matter.
meh, I'll find something else to read where Naruto isn't so OOC that he wished his own best friend (whom he fought for in the majority of the show) gone or still in the clutches of a pale pedophile
ViolettAvox chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
I can't find the link you are speaking if and I really want to read the lemon D:
xxhinata.fan chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Wonderful. I really loved this. I love a Sasuke written like this- constantly plagued by his inner wars of emotion. And it's only Naruto that ever see them in him, and that understands them. It all came to a peak in the last chapter. I LOVED Sasuke's confession scene. The sheer amount of emotion you managed to embody in him was simply amazing.
This was truly wonderful, and I enjoyed it to the very last word. The only thing I'll suggest is a sequel, if you haven't already looked into one. Maybe have them adopt the gennin? It'd be a rly cute family :) Thank you for this! Well done.
Parnita chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Wow, this story was very intense & gripping...
I loved it... But I wish the lemon was included..
To read it on another site is 'so troublesome'
But its quite good even without it!
cocainencaviar chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Wow. This was such an intense fic. The emotions in this are so deep and so raw. Even though I disliked this Sasuke, I couldn't help but feel he was right in character. In other fics he tends to get fluffed up abit, but we all know the real Sasuke is a fucked up bastard and you painted that well. It was happy ending in its own messed up way and I loved the whole story. Great job :)