Reviews for Masked Child
Locket1 chapter 25 . 9/14
Oh what a shame this was never finished. The images and plot lines running around in my head are just craving attention. I wonder if it will be taken on. Wip's are so sad.
Manillalu chapter 25 . 8/11
Aw man this was awesome. Harry Potter back at Hogwarts as an ambassador for the elves. Too good
DarkLord0012 chapter 24 . 8/6
Love this story so far and have reread it so many time and don't get tired of it
Again Love this story so far Hope you update soon XD
Please update soon
theHidden1 chapter 25 . 6/28
This story is awesome. I enjoyed reading all of it and stayed up way later than I should have reading. I am sad that it stopped here and has been so long since it was updated. Even though it has probably been abandoned I wanted to let you know how much i loved it. Eldarion is such a wonderful character and his changes from Harry are perfect. His relationship with Legolas is so fluffy and cute I cant even handle it. Gimli is so great in the wizarding world. So funny. This whole plot idea was so fun to read and think about. I really hope that someday we see more because this was brilliant.
Continue yes pls
Laesk chapter 25 . 11/26/2015
interesting story so far. are you going to update this. as it says posted on December 28th 2010 which was nearly five years ago. I would love to read more so please update. thank you for allowing us all the chance to read your story. It is a pretty good read
Charlie0925 chapter 25 . 11/20/2015
I am so,so completely enthralled by this amazing fic and your truly, truly wonderfully brilliant writing! I just wish there was more of it! ;o)
LunarisDraconis chapter 25 . 10/3/2015
I love this
Zela3 chapter 25 . 9/6/2015
I just retread this, as I'd forgotten that I had read it before...I hope your lack of an update isn't indicative of an abandoned story, as I'd quite like to see where this goes from here. I can't wait to see what happens next and see what Sirius does to the spoiled brat that has become of Harry's (calling him Harry mostly because I am unsure how to spell the eleven name you created for him and am feeling too lazy to go look up at the story...) twin. Truthfully it seems to me like your Dumbledore is just as bad as Voldemort so I wonder what will happen to him after Voldemort is defeated or if Voldemort will end up killing him before Harry or Harry's friends and family gets to it.
cullengal101 chapter 25 . 7/23/2015
Hi
great story
please keep updating
i would love to read more
cullengal101
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 25 . 6/17/2015
Wow! Where did you go?
This was/is a fantastic story! I know, I shouldn't have started to read such an old unfinished story, but the summary was quite intriguing and sometimes all an incomplete story lacks is an epilogue. I will usually skip to the last chapter of one of these to check and see how disappointed I'll be, but...I got caught up in the story and...forgot. Oops.
Damn I wish you'd try to come back and finish this up! A seriously GREAT story (and I usually HATE crossovers! Despise is not too strong a word for my dislike of them! But...) and so well written that it makes me wonder if you just quit writing FF and went Pro (you know: Became a PROFESSIONAL, paid writer.)!
I've got several of your other, completed stories in my favs, but I'd never gotten around to reading this one.
I'd really like to see this story get adopted by another excellent writer, if you don't wish to continue it.
Well, I hope that you're well and I wish you all the best with whatever you're doing, now.
Take care and thanks.
MelJ
Zyenna chapter 25 . 6/13/2015
This is fantastic! I have never read anything quite like it. I can't wait to see how Snape and Harry react together more. Also, Legolas and Harry are so cute together!
Elizabeth chapter 25 . 5/26/2015
Keep writing, keep writing! I love this story! It's fantastic!
Elizabeth chapter 19 . 5/26/2015
Assess, not asses. We have come to ASS-es the troubles... doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
1,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »