Reviews for Masked Child
ShadowLady89 chapter 25 . 5/9
is this story abandond and will there be mpreg
hotcat chapter 25 . 5/3
Hope you update soon. Great work
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 25 . 3/22
Are you planning on finishing this wonderful story?
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 25 . 3/8
Love It.
btlmotormouth chapter 25 . 2/11
I love this! I wish you would have finished it.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/1
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Locket1 chapter 25 . 9/14/2016
Oh what a shame this was never finished. The images and plot lines running around in my head are just craving attention. I wonder if it will be taken on. Wip's are so sad.
Manillalu chapter 25 . 8/11/2016
Aw man this was awesome. Harry Potter back at Hogwarts as an ambassador for the elves. Too good
DarkLord0012 chapter 24 . 8/6/2016
Love this story so far and have reread it so many time and don't get tired of it
Again Love this story so far Hope you update soon XD
Guest chapter 25 . 7/25/2016
Please update soon
theHidden1 chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
This story is awesome. I enjoyed reading all of it and stayed up way later than I should have reading. I am sad that it stopped here and has been so long since it was updated. Even though it has probably been abandoned I wanted to let you know how much i loved it. Eldarion is such a wonderful character and his changes from Harry are perfect. His relationship with Legolas is so fluffy and cute I cant even handle it. Gimli is so great in the wizarding world. So funny. This whole plot idea was so fun to read and think about. I really hope that someday we see more because this was brilliant.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/10/2016
Continue yes pls
Laesk chapter 25 . 11/26/2015
interesting story so far. are you going to update this. as it says posted on December 28th 2010 which was nearly five years ago. I would love to read more so please update. thank you for allowing us all the chance to read your story. It is a pretty good read
Charlie0925 chapter 25 . 11/20/2015
I am so,so completely enthralled by this amazing fic and your truly, truly wonderfully brilliant writing! I just wish there was more of it! ;o)
LunarisDraconis chapter 25 . 10/3/2015