Reviews for Leaving The Seat Up
Cookie Addict chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Nice! It's so very true as well. Guys DO make better friends.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Very cute drabble, I liked it.
lovetolive chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
wow that was really good! luved it
Crazygirl91 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Bravo! I love it! That's so funny! _
RainDateChick chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Very cute, short little oneshot! it's great!
decaf-latte chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
wow. i loved that. it blew my mind. amazing. i love love love the way you portrayed their relationship, not making it picture perfect, but, i dont know, just right. Anywho. I loved it. Great job!

Love & Chocolate,

Em
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Had to smile at the last line. I also like the Ginny line. Not bad at all! It might be interesting to see a story of yours with dialogue. I think you've got quite a good impression of Hermione's 'inner voice.'. Keep it up! :)
WutevaChica chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Thats so Hermione. I like the fic. It's oneshot so theres not much to analyze but it was just reveiwing to say I loved it!.

Sierra.
HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
yeh i really really liked that. it was very hermione loved it!
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
*grins* Now that is a very nice drabble. Very straight to the point like Hermione. Nicely done.
a chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
that was cute. Very Hermione...Keep writing!
gooberbot chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Oh. My. Goodness. This is genius. Unappreciated genius. It's not even fluff quality humor genius. It's one of those, "Why we are the way we are" fanfictions. Good for you for reflecting on those things.
schturph chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
"Sometimes I get exasperated. Sometimes they mock me. Sometimes we have blazing rows. Sometimes I want to hex them into the next century. Sometimes, they want to ring my neck."

i know, and you know, that you and me can sit there and add so many things to that. just go on and on. die of laughter of course

but yeah

i liked the "drabble"

it was cute

and i like it

FIN

hah

i win
Atra Luminarium chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Heheheh...I liked it! I love how it started off on a fairly serious note and then ended with the light hearted fluff!

Great job! .