Reviews for For Those With Eyes To See
QOShea chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This looks to be an interesting start, are you going to continue it?
TKtide chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
very interesting i'd like to see more. will there be any romance between xander and coles mom (can't remenber her name)
Garnet Avi chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I've come across this story before, and reading it again, I thought I'd tell you that I enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind seeing more, but this seems to make a decent one-shot as well. Keep up the good work!
Ladeia3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Hope to eventually see more of this story. Is being able to see Ghosts something Xander is able to do because of his new glass eye or an ability he already had the capability to have before? How does the meeting with mom work out? Look forward to hopefully seeing more of this.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
cool cross over. Can the scoobys make like a charm or something to keep ghosts away from the kid?
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
this post film or as if the film never happened? An interesting idea - go Xander!
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
i think this is hilarious i hope you write a couple chapters for those of us who are massively challenged when it comes to writing!

keep up the awesome writing!
brjosk chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love your writing style.
Fate chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
This was great!

Can't wait for more!
Duskie chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Man I thought this was a GW buffy fic...

dammit!

If you ever decide to write one, your style is just right for it, e-mail me.
krtshadow chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
o... the seers meet. This could be interesting. I know this story isn't your priority, but please get to it eventually.
Cetsunai chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Oh I love, love, LOVE this idea! Thinking logically, it even makes sense! I'd love to see Cole's mother's reaction to Cole bringing a strange-dead-seeing man home with him...lol.

you are such a fabulous author; i adore your crossovers!
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Okay, I might get shouted at by fans of your other stories but I kinda hope they DO get temporarily postponed as I really like the look of this one and want to see more! I'd never thought of a Buffy 6th Sense crossover but now it seems kinda obvious and you've captured just the right tone! Look forward to an update!
bard2003 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
yes! great story. loved it more then your first (where xander is cole). do you plan to write more of those?
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I really enjoyed reading the first chapter of your new story.