Reviews for A Little More Than Good Lovin’
LenaFan454 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I liked this a lot! I really do wish Sam was gay, though
Koterre chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This is good. I thought you might go with something funny, or supernatural. The HIV angle is perfect; a real world illness, caught in a real world way. The reveal was low key and well done. Kudos!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Well I did not see that coming. Really good. xo
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
NOOO! Not HIV! NOOO! D'X

Dean will manage to save you, Sam! He will!
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
SEQUEL. NOW.
lanternheart chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
*jaw drop* NOT HIV! D:

Oh c'mon, Dean sleeps with every girl, yet when Sam does, he gets freakin HIV. That just ain't right.

Dean stared at him like he was crazy. "Oh, come on! Why the hell not? She's gorgeous and she obviously has a thing for you!" Seriously, the girl was beautiful. How could Sam not want to screw her? "Jeez, at this pace I'd start to think you were gay or something." Sam looked over at Dean with a 'what the hell' expression on his face. Dean's eyes widened. "Oh god, you're not, are you?"

"Why? Would you have a problem with that?" Sam smirked slightly and leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms. He was going to enjoy this.

Dean's eyes widened even more. He cleared his throat slightly, to calm himself down a bit. He opened his mouth and closed it again a few times, giving Sam the impression that his brother was practicing to be a fish. When he finally spoke, his voice was a little strained. "I, uh… Well… Er… Um… You… Well… N-No…"

Sam couldn't help but laugh a bit. He shook his head, an amused grin on his face. "Dean, I'm not gay."

Dean let out a relieved sigh. "Oh, thank god." That was enough to get Sam to start cracking up. Dean looked annoyed, and gave his brother a glare. "That wasn't funny. You scared me!" But, after a moment, he couldn't help but laugh along with Sam.

"You should have seen your face!" Sam managed to get out between laughs. After a couple minutes the two calmed down, though they still had amused grins on their faces. "It was priceless. I wish I would've had a camera."

"I would have killed you," Dean said, pointing a finger at Sam. "Besides, it's not every day that you learn your brother's gay."

"I'm not," Sam said flatly, raising his eyebrows at Dean.

"That's not the point. I thought you were," Dean said, pointedly drawing out 'thought' a little longer than the rest of the words. He smirked slightly, shaking his head. "You had me scared to death, Sammy."

"Yeah? I thought it was funny," Sam said, grinning.

LMFAO! XD
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This story had a wonderful twist...I was expecting him to be gay or something the HIV twist was very intriguing...I hope you do, do a sequel...Now I am going to go an look to see if one is done or not! :) Keep up the good work!
Aecoris chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
aww poor sam! and dean for that matter!

i thought there was a sequl but i looked and there wasn't. :( It's been like 3 years but is there any chance of one at all? please let me know.
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wow, I never thought of that plot twist. I'd like a sequal, be interesting to see how you have everything turn out.
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
You know, I have no idea how I missed this story!

It was so well written and heart wrenching. Perfect!

Take care,

DS
ludosaywhat chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That was absolutely amazing...seriously.

Sequel soon?
sentarla chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i liked this story, was thinking the gay angle but you totally got me with the hiv well done! it takes a lot to surprise me. hmm, was thinking, does this mean when sam was brought back from the dead they fixed him Now off you check out your profile to see if you did do a sequel.
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Great fic, but aw poor Sammy!
KatiKat chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This story is so beautiful and so sad at the same time. It made me cry :'(
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Oh shit. Sam with HIV. Never seen that before. I think I'm going to cry...