Reviews for Bitter Little Pill
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is such an amazing idea! I really like this theory on Meg's past. It would be so much fun to explore long term.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
What a creepy turn you thought that the series could have taken.
JustOnePogostick chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow, this is a great story idea. Any chance you might revisit it? I imagine John would try to kill both Meg and Jessie. I wonder what Sam's reaction would be, knowing he had a son, but the son was not human but a demon. It would be interesting to see Sam side with John on this one, but Dean doesn't want them to kill the kid-demon.
Rinne chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I actually said, "Oh, ouch" out loud at the end of this.

Wow.
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Bitter little pill indeed. I liked it but it would be cool to see a continuance. The truth coming out as it were. Still, I liked it. Toodles!

Sky
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I rather like the idea that Megan is his child and I adore the notion of Jess being the mother of Sam's kid in such an utterly twisted way. Great story.
M.Kena chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Ooh, that would have been so great for the show to have gone that way. Maybe it still could.

AWESOME.

Good job.
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
really good! i was like "OMG!" when meg said that his was a granddaddy. i thought dean and cassie... but sam and jess make more sense! omg! lol. good job writing it! :)
Duffster21 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
okay in a way

that's creepy

not saying anything else
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Whoa. Freaky. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ajali chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Wowza...that's TWISTED! Very impressed! That puts a whole new slant on the demon and it's purposes in my mind now, something i have to say i genuinly hadn;t considered!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Oh, well done.
amy jonas chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
you just shocked the hell out of me. Thank you. :)

Amy