Reviews for Toy Soldiers
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
"If they were sleeping in the same bed again... they'd been warned before!" Heh, that was a cute line. I could just imagine their adorable little faces as they get busted for sleeping in the same bed. ;P

Loved this. Very cute. I love all your stuff.

bundi
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
You were brilliant! Your story is full of emotions and full of knowledge. And the final was simply wonderful. I really loved it.

I know you probably don't speak Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese) but I would like to translate your story into my mother tongue. If you don't mind, of course. You will have all the credits. I think I can do it good.

If you don't know me, you can read or try to read my stories in the fanfiction. I also have some in Fanfiction. and I have a livejournal ( that I really don't use it a lot). I wrote some of my fics in English but I really haven't time to write the big ones.

Well, even if you don't authorized me to translate it, I would say that your story show me clearly what I think about John Winchester.

Thank you for your time.

EmptySpaces11
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh, that was both heartbreaking and beautiful. Terribly sad that John has lost his way so much in being a father to his sons, and beautiful that there is still innocence in this broken family. Wonderful read _~ Keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Oh...they're just so cute as little boys - I just want to take one home with me.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Very, very cute. My reviews are probably getting annoying and i'm sorry but I can't help it. I love all of these stories. They're great! You're so descriptive and I adore Sam and Dean so I just can't stop reading. Good job. I loved it.
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I liked this one a different POV made it interesting, although IMO John's conclusions on how to solve this left a lot to wish for! But that's not your fault. ;) Because, seriously, they were VERY in character - all of them.
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow, that was amazing. I'm so sorry, it's probably annoying, but I'm just going trhough your profile and reading all the little things ;D Loved it, especially the "Mom's an angel, and we don't kill angels."
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This was very good. You made me hate him and love him...that's pretty awesome! _ Keep it up and have fun!

Take care,

Belle
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Aw, how beautiful. That's all I can say.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Hi, you made me cry! I loved it!
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
m. I dont know what to say. John needs to go to counseling because his solution to his problem is not healthy. I wish he realized he had to be a good father not try to control through Dean but little improvement is better then non

mimi
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
its so cute! :) i love it! :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
That was so awesome! I thought it would be just another sweet story, but (wipes tear), wow. So many people write John as a drunk, or cold and unfeeling towards his boys, but I like to think he's just like you've described him. When he realized that he needs to protect Sam's innocence and teach his boys to protect people... Wow. Thanks for sharing this. This is the second of your stories I've read now, so I'm off to read the rest :)
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I loved Dean's answer! And I'm glad that John heard it and that he understands that Dean's in control of Sam, all the way ! :)

That's it ;)
Phx chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Sorry... I read and enjoyed this story but forgot to review it before now. Silly me.

Anyway, another gem. If I haven't said it before I will say it now - you are my absolute favorite Supernatural fic writer, hands down. I think I do okay, and then I read one of your stories and I realize, nah, ah, I'm not even close!

'He'd been on a hunt for the past three days, so the boys had been left with 'Julie'- who was not, by Dean's definition, his babysitter. Because Dean was 9 years old now and he didn't need a babysitter. Sam was the baby, so Julie was Sam's babysitter. Not his.'

Loved this bit - so very Dean, even young.

And I loved that John heard in his older son's voice what he was missing in his own. Although tired, Dean still had patience for Sam.

And bottom line - Sammy is only 5.

How do you consistantly find these threads of gold in weave them into such a compelling story? The angel line - wah!

Phoenix