Reviews for Mogget's Mistake
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Cool! I love Mogget, he's one of my favorite characters. I think you portrayed him really well!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very funny and well-written.
asthalanthil chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I think I likes!

You know, I've always wondered why the Abhorsens don't seem to be too fond of the Mogget. I'm awful fond of him.

I must confess that I'm longing to know what happened to him and the Dog. Care to write future fics? Pleaaaasssseeeee with fish on top?
Ranna's Heart chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I could almost picture Garth Nix writing this. Very well done.
Mistiness chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
hahaha this is so good. I love the way you portray mogget, it's perfect. I don't have any other comments apart from brilliant storry.
Viinka chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the reason he was forbidden to use his dwarf form. The whole story was very Mogget-like.
Astarel chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Awesome. I always wondered what he had done to annoy the Abhorsen so...
Goonlalagoon chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
nice idea.
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Heeheehee. Mogget gets his ass handed to him.
midgetmania chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
OMG that was hilarious! I am now fighting the urge to burst out in a fit of spazmadic giggles while sitting at a computer in my school library (which is really not a place to spazmadically start laughing your head off, by the way)
Cesy chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh, that's neat. Now I want to see more bits before and after, of the Clayr deciding it was needed and creating it, and what they said when she told them it needed to be mended.
Adica Finch chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
haha, I really liked this. I liked the line "Everyone is idiotically happy one more."

That is so Mogget.
stupidpenname chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Thank you for replying to my other reviews. You don't have to with this one. I know you have, you know, a life you may want to lead. When you said there was another one I missed, my brain just let off an explosion of happy hormones and I ran across the internet to check it out.

When I read that in Garth Nix's original I thought Jerizael was probably a bit harsh. But now that I've read your take on it I think it was very suitable. Poor Mogget.

Thanks again for giving my brain Happy Hormones.
RKQS12 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007