Reviews for Radiata StoriEd
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
BTW, my last review was, in no way, shape, or form, a flame.
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
HAHAHA! THIS STORY HAS 77,777 WORDS AS OF WHEN IT WAS LAST UPDATED! ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS? IT IS TO ME! HAHAHA!
Alvin Nobody chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Not as bad as you made it out to be. Although I can really see a difference in the writing style
Alvin Nobody chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Still pretty good if lacking in action
Alvin Nobody chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I got confused once but so far still a good story
Alvin Nobody chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is actually very interesting. I don't ussually like crossovers but this is awesome, well so far. Can't wait to read some more.
taurusking chapter 21 . 9/27/2010
hey, your story is really good and creative, i know it's been a couple years, but I hope you pick it up again one day. I love the stories that seem to have weird crossovers, but are pulled off extremely well.

Personally I liked it more in the beginning with the magic, following the game's spells, and how each character has their "catchphrase" instead of the tales games spells, but that's just me. Either way, it doesn't make the story any less.
Gantz Gun chapter 21 . 4/22/2008
Oh! You finally got the next chapter in!

So the battle for Fort Helencia has been fought and won... By the fairy creatures that is! And it looks like Double D is hesitant to fight along with the fairy creatures to beat the humans. Don't worry though, I had a good feeling he'd do that. Double D is more likely to think things through before actually fighting, so good job with that! Also, I'm looking forward to see what other role my own OC will play later!

Doing a great job my friend! UPDATE SOON!

P.S. Take your time with the next update, Rome wasn't built in a day you know! And also, I just updated my story Paper Mario Legend of the Star Rod, so you can read that if or when you can.

Til then!
Gantz Gun chapter 20 . 12/16/2007
Ah! And thus the big split takes place!

I really liked the scene with the fight against the Earth Dragon, it adds drama to the story. I really hope to see the story start to pick up. And I also hope to see my OC in action sometime soon, as well!

Update Soon!
Gantz Gun chapter 18 . 11/16/2007
YAY! My OC makes his debut!

And the 'Miracle Stone' mission is complete which only means we are getting closer to the halfway point of the game! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Update Soon!
Wrth chapter 18 . 11/15/2007
Nice story. I've never played Radiata Stories before, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the parody.
Overlord Marche chapter 15 . 7/3/2007
His is a really great story. You gotta update, I can't wait for the next part.
Overlord Marche chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Great story. I would like to see more reaction between the Ed characters and the Radiata characters, but its really well written and I really enjoy it.
Gantz Gun chapter 14 . 2/2/2007
Me: Heya GenisSage! I really thank you for reviewing my fanfiction! And I'm sorry for not ansering your message.

Anyways the reason Parsec is in Radiata is because he's looking for someone named Aphelion. Try to remember he speaks a scottish accent. Jack points Parsec to the Cheif of the Warrior Guild, Elwen, And last but not least, as a payment for Jack helping him, Parsec gives him 1 hundred million dagols. (Which he finds out is fake and he gets angry about it.) For some humor Eddy could be the first one to notice the money is fake, and goes 'PSYCHO'... lol.

That's all I can say! Please... UPDATE SOON!

Also I hope you continue to review my fanfiction!
Gantz Gun chapter 12 . 10/16/2006
Really sorry.

Its not that I have lost interest in the fanfiction, it's just that I've been busy with my fanfictions. My Yin and Yang Tales story has just went up to it's 6th chapter, and it's made me very busy. I really liked the chapter overall. It was still somewhat rushed but it was good.

If I'm correct it's just random missions from here and then there's the mission where Jack and friends had to protect princess Bellflower. Anyways I look forward to an update! And I sincerely apologize for not reviewing earlier guess I've been getting lazy.

UPDATE SOON! And please take you're time.