Reviews for A New Beginning
DarkAngelGrl22567 chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
I really liked your story!

I love how you had Constantine propose to her and you had her jump in front of him so save him! I love that sacrfice-for-love thing! I write a lot of stories that have that particular thing in it!

The only thing I thought was slightly off was the last chapter...I feel like it was kinda rushed like you just wanted to get the chapter done and over with...I do wish you took the time to actually make little scenes to do a good epilogue, but the rest of it was really good!

Hope you write more stories!

DarkAngelGrl22567
Izzy4 chapter 12 . 9/3/2006
I enjoyed your story from start to finish. Well done.
linesfade chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
I liked it! Great story! ;)
Lady Hawke chapter 12 . 7/5/2006
Wow! This was an excellent story from start to finish. You really had me there with that last twist-I even said "What?" out loud..._

Great job with this unique and wonderful story. I hope to hear more from you soon.

devastee chapter 11 . 7/3/2006
Poor John & Nathan. :( I didn't see that one coming. But man I love twists xD and I sure did love this one. Uhm is this the end? :(
devastee chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
sorry if i made you hurry -' hehe. God I love this fic, how many times have i said that? seems to me this is the only entertainment i have in my life. i'm speechless for now, this has been the chap i've been waiting for! please continue on! x)
devastee chapter 9 . 6/27/2006
asdfghjkl!

i heart everything. ;] Agh. Now i really want to read the next chapter... Come on you need to hurry! please.. x)
devastee chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
I wish he would just get down on his knees and propose already! :)

Damn, now i'm really excited for the next chapter. Please hurry on! :)
Lady Hawke chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Very inriguing...will he or won't he? I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Lady Hawke chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
Great chapter; it really cleared up a lot of things. I was very suprised that Jake was originally sent to kill Constantine...nice plot twist. I can't wait for the next chapter!

devastee chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
I loved this. I like how you keep everything really interesting. I kinda got hooked easily on this fic. I can't wait till the next chap and see what happens. x)
stormy chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
i don't mean to bust your chops, but you really should capitalize when needed. for example, it's "Example," not "example."
tristar3149 chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
this is good and I like where it is going and you have John pegged right. Keep up the great work. I want to read more if at all possible
Lady Hawke chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
Great chapter-I am so glad that you updated! You've got me biting my fingernails over what Jake is going to say to Angela _. I absolutely loved it when Constantine roughed Jake up-a perfect John solution to a problem. My only suggestion would be to make John seem a little tougher...if you want, he seems in character so far!

I'm looking forward to the next update!

devastee chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
AWW John is somewhat protective. ;]

Your making him look really sweet in this chapter. I quite like that. Looking forward for your next update! :]

i really can't get enough of this fic xD