Reviews for The Five Snapshots of a Teetering Friendship
moonstarlover4u chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Me: Oh jeez, this story is so poignant and beautiful.

Sugar: Brought tears to our eyes.

Spice: Didn't help we were listening to 'Goodbye My Almost Lover'

Me: That song and this story go so well together.

Sugar: They both loved each other so much, but time was against them.

Spice: This is going in our favorites.

Me: Most def.
55-Rue-Plumet chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Beautifully and poetically written.. Loved the repetition in each snapshot.
thehobbitgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
That was so wonderfully written! I love how you never came out and really said what was going on, but you knew. I loved the parallism in each of the five sections. And the ending was so sweet and sad. Wonderful.
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Aw so heartbreaking.

Ashley
Misty Satin Dream chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Very nicely done. Elegant and concise languague conveyed a range of honest but not overwraught emotion. Keep up the good work.
Elphie Marky chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
That was really good!
j.m.hxc. xo420 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
OMG! SO SAD! Beautiful! *loves*

Ginny
shinme chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I loved this. Very beautiful and well-written. It's so sad that they felt they couldn't have each other like that, but I find it very realistic. This is going to my favorites, I love it when slash is written this way!
maison de neener chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Perhaps it's because I'm watching the end of Rent at this very second, or because this is the first Rent fic I've ever read, but I just about started crying at the very end. This was wonderful, and you did it very tastefully_ It's definitely going into my favorite stories! Kudos!
the-fraulein chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This is beautiful in every way. I actually love that they aren't really "together" in it. You write so well. Great job.
SilverDragonTattoo chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
*sobs*

That was beautiful. Totally and truly. Good job. *hands you cookie*

O_o
YoungBoho chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
omg... i am in love with your writing. this story was pure genius, i absolutely love the way you showed their relationship progress and the total lack of dialogue until marks one line at the end was so idk elegant is the only word i can think of. Anyways excellent excellent job i look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
pray for hope chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
i'm totally with you, cordyangel. this is really good, epsecially the part about Mimi flying up to see An gel. this is definetely going on Story alert
lying.pandora chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Oh...that was good. I'd like to see more slash from you, in which they actually do...slash like things. But I love the way you wrote this, especially number four.
OverThexM00N chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I'm not really one for RogerMark slash, but this was brilliant. Poignant and very well written, and I like the title as well.