Reviews for Second Chance
Updaite soon por favor
Bonnie 3 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Write mooooooooorrrrrre! Waiting soooooo looooong uuuhh
dark angel36 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
DEAR EX624ANGEL

I beg and I mean beg you!To please hurry or contunie your story second chance im a huge fan of this couple and you never made one in years and I mean years.I BEG YOU AND I REALLY MEAN BEEEEEEEEEG YOU are REALLY GOOD!
bianca chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
It's so cute they have unknown fellings
Juria chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Meega naga cliffhangers. *pout* On the other hand, bootifa chapter. Can't wait to read more. :D
Secret Feline chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
good thing he didn't eat those keys... i can imagene the chaos... and it's not a pretty picture
dreamer chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
i know it;s been a while ... nearly 4 years ... but please update this story when you get the chance.
Kitten630 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
WOW! Talk about cliffhanger! At first I thought this emotional Bonnie would suck, but OHMYGOD was I wrong or what! This is by far the greatest Bonnie and Clyde story ever written, that includes other fanfics and the origanal human Bonnie and Clyde! Mor chapters please! And as soon as this is finished, make another one! Sorry if I'm pushing you, but this is a REALLY good read! :D:D:D:D:D:D::D
macfanboy chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
I really like it so far. I've FINALLY found a B/C romance. I can't believe you made the only one so far! Please update soon!
VectorCrocodileFangirl chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
YAY! B/C story! I really really really really *continues for several hours* really really REALLY love this couple, and this story! Keep up the good work and keep the chapters rolling!
Twilight Keon chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
Nice chapter. Keep going!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
another Great Chapter! can'twait to SEe Nani's EXpression
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
VERy GOOD Start! CAn't WAIT to see what happens!
ReaderPal chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
You did a very good job with this story... particularly with the character thoughts and besides Clyde's feelings toward Bonnie are cute!

Once I know more about the plot of the story then I will be able to give you some real constructive criticism!

As far as straight couples go this is one of the better ones that could happen.

...Although I do think that Bonnie/Angel is cute/HOT as well!

Will there be any other pairings in this story as well maybe Lilo/Stitch or Stitch/Angel and Lilo/625?

After this story and your other story 'Love: Lost and Found' would you consider doing either a Lilo/Stitch, Lilo/625, Stitch/625, or Lilo/Angel story?
Ovni chapter 2 . 4/14/2006