Reviews for Costumes
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Another brilliant one-shot. I wonder what would happen if Sam told Dean he didn't attend the party just to keep an eye on him? Haha. Keep it up~!

Nat.
Arid Tundra chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Heh, I was expecting Sam to get Dean's blood all over him and go to the party as a victim :P
freaker chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
hahaha chucky.. great fic.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
very good-cute

thanks

vesper
Eshlyn Kar chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Hey great story that was awsome really i liked it alot!

elyse rozema
me-obviously chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Good story. I enjoyed how you showed Sam's inner thoughts and described his desire for a normal life. The dialogue was great, I especially liked Dean's last line. I'd watch my back if I were you, Chucky. Lol.
Rinne chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Poor Sam. I usually lean more towards "poor Dean", but this was really a "poor Sam".

Well written.
Lady of the Wood chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
awesome story. loved the chucky line and the line about going as a nudist on strike. lol i totally cracked up at that part. hmm i should try that next halloween. lol
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Gosh, I don't know why I waited so long to read this. It's a wonderful little story. I love all your stuff, though. You're on my faves list. I know you're on everyone's list, but I don't have very many on mine. There are some damned good writers on here, so it's a sincere compliment when you're on my list. I just wanted to let you know.

I'm glad this is a oneshot. Your ten chapter stories are great, but I don't always have time to read those. BTW, I don't think Dean has enough blood left in his body to make it through five more chapters of Taken. There are a lot of major blood vessels in that area. I can't wait to see how you're gonna keep him going for five more chapters.

Sorry for rambling. Love your stuff.

H.T.
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
it was cute. idk if it shouldve been named costumes though... i like it! :)
carocali chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Nice one shot. I could see how that would make you not like Halloween! I enjoy your 'before SN' stories of the boys. I think this is actually how it would be for them!

:D

Caroline
BruWinchester chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Aw, poor Sam! The guy just wants to be normal, damn it! I loved it. Great job. *thumbs up*
deantastic chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Go Dean Go... I hate that Chucky doll too, haha...
Little Wing chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I would so love to see them take on Chucky...totally freaky doll. Sell them at the store I work in...funny how many teenagers are scared to death of that doll. Great fic. Good glimpse into "a day in the life of..."
merryw chapter 1 . 3/11/2006