Reviews for Elbereth Help Us
ArodethBraigroch chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
I squeed. And I am jealous. And I want the next chapter!
Yuki Suou chapter 27 . 5/27/2013
Have you abandoned this story?
Yuki Suou chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
Stuck in Middle earth!shadow08
Plain Jane In Thirteen ChaptersLarry1710
While they walkedUnhobbity Hobbit
Curiosity and PacksJames8

Here is a recommendation to OCs being stuck in Middle Earth. Very interesting. Personally, I think you are on your way to being on par with their plot, if not, better. And I noticed you didn't have much stories with OCs in them, so I thought you could do with a little more... Reading. On a brighter note, nice fanfic. Interesting plot. Hope to see more!
MidnightCarnival chapter 27 . 7/7/2012
Briliant! Humor, love and drama are weaved together into the lovely tapestry that is this story. Everyone is as they should be and our hero is lacking in niether heart or spirit. Truely a shineing example for the fandom.
lordythering11 chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
hey! i know i'm reading this particular story when you finished writing it a little less than 3 years ago, but i believe it is never to late to review. i really like this. i stayed up past 2 am reading it. my only complaint was that some scenes move to quickly. please to be offended by this, because i know some people do when you give them opinions. but, i'm not writing a flame review, i don't believe in those, and even if i were, this is a story that doesn't deserve one. anyways, good job on this story. it was pretty good. will you ever finish it? i hope so!

-Lordy
LilacFaLaBraue chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
I am gonna piss my skirt laughing.
Hope's Survival chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
UPDATE SOON!
LanternGoshawk chapter 27 . 11/4/2009
I have only one thing to say:

Please update soon! ;) Can't wait to see what happens next, will bookmark this for sure!
LanternGoshawk chapter 20 . 11/4/2009
The comment about the last bottle of bleach in the last chapter brought a smile to my face. ;D

I couldn't help but think of a LOTR comic I once saw of Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli and Gandalf riding up to Edoras. It went something like..

"There we are, Edoras!"

"Edoras!"

"Edoras!"

"It's only a model.."

I had a vague hope something like that might happen in this chapter. Ah well. xD
LanternGoshawk chapter 17 . 11/4/2009
YES! *Punches the air with her fist* Boromir's alive!

Apologies if you're getting a bit tired of my constant, almost chapter-by-chapter reviewing. '' *nods* Just say the word and I'll limit myself to one review per 3 chapters or something.. *shuffles about*
LanternGoshawk chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
Oh, you horrible Mary-sue! *Growls*

Hope she gets what's coming to her and no mistake. :P
LanternGoshawk chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
WHAT! NU! How could you! Tricksy, tricksy Andie!

Hmf, cliffhangers..
LanternGoshawk chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
I think the fact that her sense of humour was 'absent' under such circumstances shows that she is, in fact, very human. Erm.. Not sure I worded that correctly.. It just seems.. appropriate and depending on a person's character it can be realistic.

Right. I'm a bit tired at the moment, so I apologize if I'm stumbling around unable to make any real sense. :) If I was in her situation, I would be feeling excited/nervous/bouncy/sarcastic/cynical/gloomy/hyper all rolled into one, and I would probably develop a mental running commentary on everything going on around me.. and than after about 10 minutes I might well start shivering and feel like crying.. o_o Odd, no?

Er, yes.. I'll shush now. :D