Reviews for Paint It Black
MaidenAlice chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
great story please update soon
XxSnowWolfxX chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
PLEASEEEEE ! you had to finish this storyy ! i have been reading it since you update it and i started to re-read it and the suspencee is killing mee ! UPDATEE PLEASE !
Shiona Acitiu chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Wow...Update soon...Syoaran loves Sakura I bet...but eh...just please update soon..
Broken Daydreamer chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
omg, that was soooo funny!

please write more!

love ya

Signed

IGLEMP

T.
Forest Ink chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I suppose it doesn't really matter since you've stopped updating...

I have to say though, I almost thought this story was going to be plagiarized from somewhere else, because your story summary is basically ripped off of MyWorks87's story "The Strength of Eternity" on fictionpress.

I'm glad to see that yours (apart from the description) wasn't the same at all.
iloveapplejuice chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Hello... are you still alive...

?

You haven't updated your fic for like, three years already and I am dying to read more! Are you trying to kill me? Because this one left me hanging by a very big CLIFFhanger! I'm dangling on the edges of insanity. I want to read more and this one is totally the right story that has all the right ingredients in it to make me a very happy girl. And that's a very good thing since I'm usually NOT happy. I mean, what with the decline of quality fiction material in this site specially on CCS. I want to read more so if you would kindly write the next chappie... then there's no problem okay!

Please.

Please?
CherriesAndWolves chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
nice job
CherriesAndWolves chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
omg that was good... you have a gift for these things! i wish i did but that was seriously one cool chapter... im gonna read the next one now
SkyDreamer2 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Love the story! I wonder what i'd be labled as in school. Why does Syaoran call Sakura princess? Please update soon.
Crimzon Thorn chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Again it me... Come on already more than 2 fucking years have already passed since u last updated this story. I love it and I want to read more so PLEASE hurry up and write the next chapter.
broken emerald chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
You can’t leave us hanging with that! Please, please update! This story is beyond interesting. Hope to hear more from you!
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
wow! i totally love this fic! *-* UPDATE ASAP!
Crimzon Thorn chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
F* YOU! Sorry for cussing but i have been waiting for ages to read the next chappie! It has been over a year. If u don't plan to update this story why did u write it. I REALLY want to know what happens with Sakura's and Syoran's relationship. I love the plot of this story, so would be so kind as to get ur head out of the clouds and start typing a good Chapter 3 for this story! Oh, it also is not a request, it is a demand, an order, or whatever u wish to call it, BUT it is MANDATORY. I will be expecting the next chapter soon and for u to continue updating this story. Take advantage of this break from school or work (or whatever else u do). I am sure u can give some of ur time to ur devoted readers, and if u can't ur not worthy of my time or of anybody else's (story like, i mean). I sincerely wish for u to continue this story and if i offended u somehow, I apologize. You did, and still do, indeed need a serious scolding. This little (ok, maybe not so little) review should prompt u to continue writing. If it doesn't, well then u'r a fool. I was extremely polite in this review and my last but that behavior won't last if u don't get ur act together. I mean it.
Crimzon Thorn chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
hey aren't u going to update this story. i really wanna read more but u haven't updated in over a year. that is horrible. so please update soon as in within this week. all ur readers want to know wat will happen to sakura and syaoran.
romancerox chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
great story, keep up the great work and i hope u update soon