Reviews for Just a chance
LiLiuMDoLL chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
(,)b good job~!
To lazy to log in chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Love this story and a good twist on how the knight is the angry one instead of the assassin. Just one complaint though, your knight seems rather Mary-Sue like. but other than that great story and I hope for an update.
babee-angel chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
i completely understand how you feel

i'm trying to study for examine to get into grad school

work, study, dragonboat...barely gives me time to play RO

never mind write

lol

good luck with your studies

i'm glad you updated

i can't wait to see if twin gets jealous :P
kaori kuni chapter 13 . 12/19/2009
:3 this is nice

i hope you update soon and explain why Artemis is a cat... hehe.

Kaori
XxblackwingsxX chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
hahahaha!

Omigosh!

I love it!

hahahaha!

The cat ears thingy really made me laugh!

I do hope you can update soon!.
Red - Eyed - Raven 93 chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
A new chapter, yay!

This chapter is really funny, I have to admit. I hope you'll explain further Melissa's 'feline' nature. The subject is quite interesting.

Update soon!
Choco pie chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
Wow, this chapter has probably been the best so far. I really like the fight scene. The story is really interesting and is a good story to read.
babee-angel chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
heehee

I'm cheering for a kiss

lol :)

Twin blushing would be awesomee
Red - Eyed - Raven 93 chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
Hahaha! I think that's true: the hard heart of Twin is getting soft- not to think that the one who made him that way is an assassin.

Actually your story is kind of different: an assassin with somewhat blithe attitude and a very cold knight. They are misfits from the job that they have, depending on the attitude, or should I say the 'used-to-know' attitudes of the people of these jobs. I like it that way, you are giving a new light to these job classes, keep it up! I'm looking forward to what will happen between them!

Oh, and I noticed that there are some typos (i.e. "I glad"). Oh well, that's the only one I had seen, find the other ones, if there are any. Those may be still understood but it's still right to have the correct grammar, right?
Red - Eyed - Raven 93 chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
This story's cool! I can't wait how Twin will kick their butts! Write soon!
JenEvan chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
LOL

Melisa and Twin are just cute thou in chapter 10 I jz felt that sumone shd go up, slap Twin silly,then drag him by his hair and pry his eyes wide:Cant you c da girl loves ya' very much?" Poor Melisa :(

The neighbour n fruit vendor?LOL then its sure the whole world will know bout Twin's 'wife' 0

The story's pace a bit fast,but its not enjoyable light read for some fluff about a cute assassin and a cold knight
XxblackwingsxX chapter 10 . 10/16/2008
Wa... another great chapter!

Hope you can update ASAP. I really love this so much! nyay!

Ja ne!
babee-angel chapter 10 . 10/14/2008
aw

Twin just doesn't get it does he

poor guy

i hope she can tell him one day :)

maybe another kiss scene lol :P
Heal to All chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
Thanks for the update. I really apreciated it. Nice chap anyway
Daii chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
ahh. new reader here ;]

i have to say this story is good ;D. i am an ex -iro player, hehe, i had a similar experience in game (used to hang out with a sin a lot). your story brings back fun memories. hope you keep updating.

T_T yuki died. gaw, he was awesome. his super spear ;D.

critic ;x

your grammar needs improving,(so does mine ;p)

such as. writing "an" infront of words starting with vowels.

eg. an 8 year old. ;]. *no offence. just pointing it out*