Reviews for A Little Homework
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 5/10
This was really funny. Such an enjoyable read :D
The Halfblood Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Can't you just imagine what all the teachers would be thinking when the entire Griffindor house try's to explain why they don't have their homework
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
An amazingly funny story. I'm literally rollinwith laughter right now.
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I wonder what the teachers would say to this? Especially McGonagall.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
...
rachel.weck.5 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
And none will believe them. Nicely done
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
You are so right, this does seem like something that would happen in one of the common rooms one weekend. It was just too hilarious to imagine all this happening. And thinking on it, it really couldn't have happened anywhere except for the Gryffindor common room.
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Jajakakakakakajaakakakakakak estoves increible, me encanto
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I'm just waiting for them to try and explain to the teachers what happened to their homework...
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Oh the fun to be had if it HAD gotten out of Gryffindor Tower! Of course one of the seventh years or staff might've cast FiendFyre on it once in the corridor or possibly the Great Hall. Now as for sticking a wand up the nose of a creature, in some cases it might be a good idea to be close enough to do that. However, there's no way in hell anyone SANE would even think to try that with a DRAGON! Charbroiled anyone? Chestnuts roasting on an open fire? Flip a coin and make your choice. As for me, My parents DID'T raise a fool! I'll use a shoulder fired anti-tank missile on the Dragon from beyond its' range to flame me. Homework monster? Blasting Hex at point blank range while the others distract it.
kase519 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Totally possible and so funny
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This took half an hour? Where are all the teachers? Did they not hear all the screaming?
LittleChomper chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
The last line from Ron is the best one!
zinne chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Amazing, I really saw it happening in front of my eyes as I was reading it, :-) well written!
Navi chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Can we have a part two where the students are trying to explain to the professors what happened to their common room and their collective homework? Not to mention the list of injuries everyone sustained.

Beautiful piece of work! Hilarious and well paced. I agree with the homework monster being totally plausible.