Reviews for Let's Just Keep Our Fingers Crossed
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Nicely done! I don't like the name "Gary", it seems too old for a baby. Other than that I enjoyed reading!
briteyes chapter 3 . 3/16/2002
As Ron would say, "BLOODY BRILLIANT!" You are fast becoming one of my fave authors. Keep up the good work!
Aille chapter 3 . 3/6/2002
That was sweet, and adorable... and... all that kind of sweet stuff. Gary is a nice name for the baby. I look forward to seeing what else you have up.
RavenLady chapter 3 . 2/8/2002
:-) Too cute for words!
littledaybreaker chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
YAY! I CAN REVIEW IT! (Jumps around and does Victory Dance) Yay! How come Gary Weasley doesn't show up in 'Waterloo' and the other ones with Roarke, Annie, Malcolm and Griffin? Did he and Griffin have a fight? Did Malcolm and Gary have a fight? WHAT HAPPENED? PS: Malcolm was ADORABLE!
Crystalite 104 chapter 3 . 1/5/2002
Wonderfully fluffy! I liked it! A lot!
Jestana chapter 3 . 9/29/2001
It's so sweet my teeth are starting to rot. *giggles* Wonderful story.
RosieG chapter 3 . 9/29/2001
Very very cute!
Joey chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
cute story. : best HP site on the web! go forth!
Persephone Noire chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
Awwww...I love it! I've heard a lot of good things about your stories, but this was the first time I bothered to read one...I'm glad I got around to it. One question-what's Sugarquill? Someone tell me-I AM THE QUEEN OF Harry/Ginny SHIPPERS! MUST READ...
Ruby chapter 3 . 7/27/2001
Cute!
Megaella Ballanche-Viewlard chapter 3 . 7/25/2001
Cool story; just goes to show how lovable everyone could be once you get Voldemort out of the way, the kids out of school, and the ex-Marauders into normal - well as normal as they could get among wizards - lives.
Marie4 chapter 3 . 7/18/2001
Very sweet, and a lovely ending!
M-Girl chapter 3 . 7/15/2001
I like fluff. And this story is really, really, good, by the way.
Ithica chapter 3 . 7/15/2001
I have just spent the greater part of an afternoon putting aside working on my own projects (some gratuitous Remus-torture, you always hurt the ones you love) to read your series, every single one of them. I've read the majority of them before, but not this one, and when I saw a story from you I had yet to read, I immediately latched onto it, absolutely delighted by the prospect of another glimpse into your fascinating world.

In these stories you have created warm, wonderful characters, so far removed from being 'Mary Sue'-ish or cliché. You have taken quite a few situations that have been done and redone - i.e. Pettigrew's capture, Sirius and Remus finding love and having children, etc. - and written them in a way that makes the very idea of Sirius as a free man seem fresh and new. You write as Rowling does, with suspense that makes you loathe to quit reading (even to go to bed: it's a quarter after three in the morning as I write this review) one minute, heartbreaking romance the next, and following that, with humor so droll I have had to run to the bathroom to keep from ruining my nightgown and my computer chair, not to mention thoroughly embarassing myself in front of my roomates.

As this is turning into a rather longer review than I intended, and as I still don't quite feel I've captured just how much I enjoy these stories (the only reason none of them are on my favorites list is because they'd ALL have to be, and it's long enough as is!), I believe I'll let you go with one final comment - if J.K. Rowling ever read your stories, I cannot imagine her finding any fault in them.

There. That sums it up nicely.

Awaiting your next installment with bated breath and badly-chewed fingernails, Ithica