Reviews for The Last
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
That was so sad. Poor Kouichi. I still love it though. Kouji, and Kouichi are two of my favorite characters!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was deep, really deep and it connected. I'm reading the sequel another started in your place. Both it and this are amazing and I can't wait to read more of your astoundingly heartfelt work. I ask you do me the honor of reading and reviewing my stories if you have the time. I would be very grateful:)
Teresa chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Man, I was crying while I read this and I'm still crying! Good job! Not that many fics make me tear up!
cherrrysakura chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I am so confused! What just happened?
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
At first I thought he had already been dead from the start, but then I realized he was immortal. I can't believe how masterfully this was put together. I am truly in awe.
agoodcupoftea chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow! You should read my Digimon stories, everyone dies there, too.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I cried... I really truly cried. Beautifully done but I suppose you won't continue it huh?
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This story was amazing! I couldn't stop crying! In fact, I'm still crying! I wish you'd write the story of what happens to Kouichi after he returns to the human world, but you probably won't. I give this story 11 stars out of 10!
Organization 13 Members 0 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
all i can say is this story is so sad and beautiful and just heartbreaking and and... i love you and hate you for this story, it's wonderfully sad, but it gives you alot of something i can't name right now ... so i'll leave it at that.
TheDudeLordOfFantasy chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I loved it. It was so perfectly done and the ending made sense. I kinda want you to start a new fic about what happens with Kouichi and the new kids, but it said END so i dont want to get my hopes up. The only thing that bothered me a little bit was way back in the begnning where you said that Kouji died from Carbon Dioxide...um...you can die from Carbon Monoxide poisoning usually not from Dioxide...yea sorry i'm picky and found it extremly funny(dont ask i'm a science obsessor).

beautiful work...as always

TheDudeLordOfFantasy a.k.a. Kathleen
Kaori-Kiada chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
OMG I've got chills from reading this. good work!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I don't think it's possible to say this any other way than "BAWLING MY EYES OUT!".
Serenity Vi Britannia chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
is there going to be a sequel? I love this story! it made me cry!
Vaporeone chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Okay, I read this story this past spring and cried the first time I read it. I forgot about this story until I became antagonizingly angsty again and this is probably my 3rd time reading it. x.x

'The Last' is written in such a manner that readers can easily empathize with Kouichi, and not once has Kouichi nor any of the other Frontier kids truly run out of character.

I'm actually inspired to write my own type of story, of a girl who wouldn't die (for another reason) even though she has tried multiple times to kill herself.

Thank you for capturing the extreme angst of one who had nearly lost hope. And may your days continue to be bright and sunny.
kai chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
brilliant is there gonna be a sequel?