Reviews for The Road not Yet Taken
Juda chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This story so far is amazing, interesting and well written. It'd be fantastic if you wrote more chapters but.. I don't think that'll happen since it's been almost 7 years when this was published. ;_;
Oh well.. Anyhow, thank you for this small taste of this great story! :)
Natsumi1122 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
OMG I just love how you write it..! *_*

looking forward to the next chapter keep it up!
minceo chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
wow...-is spechless- awesome story i really have no idea what else to say and i love Albels attitude, ive never played the game but he is just so lovely! and i like the insults he throws at the people!

oh oh oh and is Albel Fayts desire?
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
continue .
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I'd really like to see this continued! *adds to alerts*
Slender Wings chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This sounds really good! Update soon!

*gives a cookie*
Esinololly chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Very good so far, I look forward to later chapters.
Junipertree chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
"Oh? Don't tell me you were scared by a stupid woman in pink, of all colors?"

...says the man with the purple skirt. :P
Miss Nox chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
More please! Love this story SO much!
Puppet in the Corner chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Ah! I know you as an author on the AlbelxFayt livejournal community! I had no idea that you were an author here, too... wow, I love your stories! they're so good!
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Very interesting story you have here! It pleases me how well you keep Albel and Fayt in character. I wonder just what the illusion-Albel was talking about that Fayt can't seem to remember. I almost wanted to cry when you said Albel looked disappointed in Fayt. V_V Can't wait for the next update! :)

Moshi Moshi Mai
Otaku Sage of Llamas chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I loved all the illusions and twists in this story because it really made it interesting. Also the pairing of Albel and Fayt was a nice touch. You should consider writing more of these fics! I know for sure that I will read them! (_)
FlowerAssassin chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Great story, I like the long chapters
Erim-Kawamori chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I love your story it was really nice.

I hope you will update soon can't wait

It has a really good story in it.

Good luck with this story and others if

you are writhing them. Love the pair AlbelxFayt