Reviews for Sense and Sensiblity
1234grace chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Plz continue writing. I am curious how all this will go
AllWolfXFox chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Oh my god. THIS IS AWSOME! Please write chap 7! cause this is awsome!
Draechaeli chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
I was just rereading this fic, it is very good. I was wondering if you were going to write more for the fic. I want to see how they act afterwards. Please continue on with this storyline.
Asou chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
In last month I read this story like a thousend times I just love it so match

I hope you'll update soon please

please don't abdone it ;)
PLEASE WRITE MORE chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Woohoo! Finally, I found it! I read this story several times over the past few years and then fell into other fandoms. I recently just got back into House and was thinking "where is that awesome story about Chase being deaf...?" and I couldn't find it for the longest time, I was looking everywhere and I started panicking, thinking "oh my gosh! what if she took it off the site?" But I found it! *clings* So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love this story. It's one of my favorites and it's completely unique in its plot and composition. Love the deaf Chase! Very endearing. Thank you for giving me something to enjoy. _

God's love
sernity1806 chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
ooh How I so hope this could be updated because this has so much potential.

Plus Hugh Laurie was in Sense and Sensibility the movie. It has Alan Rickman too. Hugh played Mr. Palmer.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 3/14/2009

so.. I read the first chapter of our house fanfic and I love it and I have to write a review(before I have to go to the university and later I will possibly forget and that would be sas), because this story is really great. I like the idea of a deaf chase very very much and I like the interaction between house and chase. So please write a lot of new chapters and new stories about house and chase. you have a new fan.

greats cain

ps: i hope you understand my writing, because english is only my second language
AlfredisMyHero chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
House seems very OOC in this chapter. But it fits really well. I like this chapter!_

You should update soon.

It's acctaully pretty cool to think of Chase as deaf.
Pinkuro chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
this is cute, will you continue?
Revengent chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
I really enjoyed this because I know ASL and I have many deaf friends. this a fic and ditch? Continue?
Elithraniel chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
This is a very cool story. And an extremely good one. Deaf Chase is addicting. Please sir/madam, can I have some more?
The Dreamer Mong chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Is that story abandoned? please tell me it's not the case! this story is really amazing !
Manabishi chapter 6 . 6/23/2008

please continue this fic! u just can't leave it unfinished!

I really liked the way chase and house relationship advanced and that chase was deaf gave it a touch.. please continue !
biker3245 chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
This is an amazing story! Please update soon!