Reviews for The Skater and The Artist
Cloud4012 chapter 14 . 6/20
I know it was cheesy but I love it
Where is Sora and is he related to Roxas?
Crimson Shadow Moon chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This story is so cute!
NoXIIISokaiFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love this story! It's so cute!
Onyxclarinet chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
ok i couldve sworn i dremt this no joke or maybe i read this before and forgot like the whole co ed thing hehe
Edward Elric chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Make a another one but make it a lemon but do it with roxas and namine
Guest chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
This is just waaaaay too thrilling to read! I recommend this. And I wished the author still continued on because The ending felt.. Well, it just didn't fill up my expectations. It's a short and sweet story. I loved it!
candybear24 chapter 28 . 2/11/2013
i really love the story, it's wonderfully perfect
candybear24 chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
Awwww soooo ccccuuuuutteee! *fan girl scream*
candybear24 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
HAHA tht was just tooo funny
BerserkerNobody chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
I loved it. :3
I hung on at all the clinghangers, and I swear, I have never read a story that made me freak out when something went wrong, but still continue reading.

This was- it was- Okay, this story is the shiz.
Saika Murasaki chapter 28 . 8/15/2012
Fuq it i know i'd be like this... That's why i was scared to read this FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-
Even thou i could guess all the steps that's comin' but i still think that it's cute coz u're like how i used to be! Many typos and still quite a noob for the stories but it ended up cute anyway so who cares? But the bad thing is that my new habit now is perfection so i literally deleted ALL OMGGG
Well, my OC's is Kayleigh.
Thanks for stopping me from sleeping (which i should've done 3 hours ago and now it's 4AM i have school dammit -_-)
Lago519 chapter 27 . 3/25/2012
This story is still my favorite Roxas x Naminé. It's been 5 years, but i enjoy rereading TSATA every once in a while. It truly is an original piece of art.

I really miss you writing stories. I also remember your old pen name, PinkChaos ! Hahaha as a reviewer/subscriber since day one, I hope all is well with you and your new life without 3
Aqutalio chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
Where I can find the link to the skateboard? I wan't to see it D;
ioncewasspellbound chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I read this fic years ago. But its only now i've found it again, just so i can favorite it. I LOVE YOU...AND THIS FIC...
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »