Reviews for A Businesslike Fall
Fate Camiswhil chapter 20 . 7/7/2011
This was so ridiculous! Lol!

you are such a funny writer!

I loved the ending! it wasn't clichè and it had that cute open ending I really liked!

thank you so much for a very amusing fic!

great job!

all the best of luck!

and God bless!

Mwah Z chapter 20 . 12/3/2010
AWSM story! LOVE IT! :D
Milisante chapter 20 . 11/19/2007
Thanks a lot! It was fun and so nice!

Well, I haven't sleep till 4 in the morning reading it! :)

I just didn't want to stop!

Ah, I might have been late for work, but managed somehow! I'm so childish, ah

Well, it was a great pleasure to read! Thanks!:)
Sheran chapter 20 . 10/18/2007
loved ur story...u r very talented author !
shiloah18 chapter 20 . 9/7/2007
yeah.. bLue hair and greEn eyes are such rare find..

'So on the count of thrEe, I'm going in there and prove that I can be a goOd empLoyEe.' lol that rhymed! _

he scribbLed a new ruLe just Like that? O_O

oh.. so that's what the phone cord was for.. *giggLes*

Yzak and CagaLLi getting aLong? *grins* Yzak's yeLLing pLus CagaLLi's temper the end of the worLd! *faLLs over Laughing* lol XD

Mu La FLaga's a vet? _-

"I don't care if he's busy treating goLdfish for phobia of water." what the.. goLdfish who are afraid of the water? lol XD

lol they named the pup SteLLar? hmm.. makes sense.. since in SEED cLub yonkoma.. she's usuaLLy a pet there.. especiaLLy when Shinn's around.. :)

hmm.. I Like it how SteLLar chips into every AsuCaga scene.. her puppy dog eyes.. (the reason why either AsuCaga couLdn't resist her.. lol XD) when she Licks our fave pairing.. how she nods, roLLs over, tiLts her head or does anything to show what she thinks.. when Athrun found her under the tabLe with the Letter.. she's Like they're baby! untiL Zophia came in.. so it's true then.. when the baby comes in.. the dog moves out.. ne? ;'C

btw, SteLLar bit Mia, ne? was she vaccinated back then? lol maybe Mia couLd get rabies.. XD

the "yes-no" bickering was aLways the fun part.. especiaLLy how Athrun and Kira couLd trick CagaLLi into saying "yes".. XD

Athrun you moron! why did you put FEMALE security guards when you're avoiding FEMALES? _

Yzak the woman hater.. lol :

hmm.. wouLdn't it be nice if it was you, Cags, who was sLEeping on that piLLow beside Athrun instead of SteLLar? *smugs* you know you want to! *teases CagaLLi*

Athrun! what d'you think of Kira? he's your best friend for Pete's sake! how dare you think of him as a pedophiLe? to his own twin sister? that's incest! then, thrEesome? *faLLs over* argh! you sick pervert! .

lol he's starting to be a Lazy monster.. isn't that what you want? Cags.. for him to Learn how to be Lazy? demo, guesS you've gone tOo far.. XD

Athrun's bEen spacing out for quite sometime now.. courtesy of his conscience.. first, it was with Cags.. the "biding goOdnight to SteLLar" thingy.. then, with Kira.. when they were on the search for Cags in the rain.. lol XD

y'know.. the part wherein Athrun's caLming down Cags at the water.. reminds me of the ShinSte scene at GSD.. ;)

lol LoOks Like Cags has her own series of bLock words.. rain.. ghosts..

woOhOo! Athrun v.s. Yzak! the vioLent shouting scene! XD lol

she must've thrashed down the dOor.. lol who knows what she'd do when she's scared..

men in white? haven't heard of those.. maybe men in bLack.. ;

the knight in distresS has bEen saved by his damseL in shining armor! *Lmao* XD

lol Athrun must've bEen jeaLous of SteLLar.. Licking Cags Like that.. aww.. kawaii! XD

no you haven't.. you just said.. "Can't think of words to describe me, huh?" Athrun..

lol isn't that a kawaii way to get a person out of bed? Cags.. *grins*

uhh.. so.. Rau and Mia were together when they caLLed Cags, ne?

no Cags.. you were the one who tOok his first kisS.. not him.. *sighs* guesS you don't remember demo, it was when you guyz were out in the rain..

"Oh weLL, at Least I get to harasS peopLe." yup! that's Yzak aight!

the esSentiaL comb, ne? lol XD

"In his mouth was the newspaper, stiLL inside it's pLastic bag, aLL nice and dry whiLe he dripped." Like a ninja, ne? siLLy Athrun.. XD

boxers covered with red poLka dots? *faLLs over Laughing* at Least they're not Haros.. XD

pink post it.. pink dresS.. pink high Lighted page.. what's with PINK? .

aww.. he wants the worLd to know.. how sweEt! ;')

ahh.. sibLing Love.. lol those Hibiki twins.. how can we manage without them? XD

hime-sama? bLue berry head? lol XD

just thinking of AsuCaga both in white tux is kinda bit.. hmm.. uncomfortabLe.. besides Cags, if you were a guy.. wouLd you Like to be marrying your bride who's cLad in the same attire as you are?

I've heard of groOms waiting for their brides at the aLtar.. demo, this is ridicuLous Kira!

hmm.. I dunno where SteLLar had gone to.. demo, how wouLd Athrun compete for his wife's attention now he's got two bundLes of joy? ne?

nyWeiZ, suteki deshou fic! jaa ne! ~~,
Million Voices chapter 20 . 7/23/2007
Encore, Encore ENCORE! I can't believe it's finished. Thx so much for the great story. Aww their daughter is so cute. And she's pregnant again, I hope that this it's a boy.

I'll be waiting for that one-shot, and your new story, can't wait for them.

Until next time, later! _

P.S. Oh plz I'am not the brightest person in the world, trust me. I'm smart but not that smart (at least thet'a what my friends and family tell me... they could be really harsh sometimes). I don't know how to explain it, but if you ever get the chance to meet me, you will see what I'm talking about.
CagalliYulaAthhaZala chapter 20 . 7/22/2007
nice job! keep up the good work!
Jade Valentine chapter 20 . 7/19/2007
Its really great! Im glad that Athrun and Cagalli finally end up together happily ever after.
feaven chapter 20 . 7/18/2007
That bastard got cagalli .

anyway i love the name zophia which you told me you loved many many many times.

I just am very happy they are married and it was a beautiful ending.

p.s. i don;t drink pepsi anymore sadly, but now i'm on to COKE.
totalanimelover chapter 20 . 7/17/2007
The final review for this story! :O

Wow, the story's done. The ending was really cute.

I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stories. :D
wk chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
It's me! great ending, finally over- relief eh. good job you surpass your goal. Now i hope you have a wonderful summer just as I am having right now. I live in Canada too btw _ but right now i'm on vacation out of the country ahhaha in some place hot.. too hot..

Well let see what you come out with next!
Life.Love.Hate.Death chapter 20 . 7/13/2007
~This was a GOOD story!~
TheEndofTag chapter 20 . 7/13/2007
Aw... it was so cute and adorable. It was the best fan fiction I've ever read of Athrun and CAgalli. I'm looking forward to read more of your stories. Good luck!
animegirl chapter 20 . 7/13/2007
that was a funny chapter great story D
PureBlackRaven chapter 20 . 7/13/2007
Wow... how time flies for the duo... I loved it. Great ending for the story! Keep up the good work!