Reviews for A Businesslike Fall
Angelsorceress chapter 16 . 9/26/2006
YEAH! MEER IS GONE! I LOVE YOU! thanks for the update and the wonderful chappie! ...Meer So long baitch!
chocoholicxX chapter 16 . 9/22/2006
YAY! MEER BASHING! Haha... Ice can survive in hell better than Athrun? lol. Can't wait for the next chapter. You have to write what Meer does on the island. I don't she can survive a minute over there.
Kagally chapter 16 . 9/21/2006
omg! yay! finally! i thought u had officially stopped writing! yes! 2day's like my happiest day! thanks!
UhhhhMelissa chapter 16 . 9/21/2006
YAY YOU FINALLY UPDATED NOW HURRY UP AND UPDATE AGAIN! THE STORY IS GETTING GOOD
wk chapter 16 . 9/20/2006
yay! haha i liked the line about the remote island that planes will come and drop food and supplies!

Ahh almost done. hurry up and update.. say latest is october! shall somehow wait patiently...well anyways thannks for updating!
UrBestKeptSecret-WorstMistake chapter 16 . 9/20/2006
I LOVE YOU!But then again your so evil!not about the meer thing about the whole cxa thing!thats so wrong i cant even count that high thats how wrong it is!(although i cant count very high anyway)!Hurry I wanna see err...Read what happens next!
eternityforever chapter 16 . 9/20/2006
yah good meer stuck and gone at last i hope cagalli and athrun be bak soon 2gether and i hope kira won't rip anymore things up
aizuhime chapter 16 . 9/20/2006
*huggles*

You rock! I luurved the Meer bashing! I bathed in the greatness and meanness of it all! You so rock!
CagalliYulaAthhaZala chapter 16 . 9/19/2006
Good Chapter! A nice one! -laughs-

Anyway I like the story! That's a good one for the BITCH and SLUT "MEER" I would like to see her in Jail, so that some bossy and mean girls can beat her up! -laughs harder- that's a nice plan for athrun-kun! -giggles- Now I'm gonna cheer him up for getting his only 'GIRL' in his life! AS what the OP theme of this current Anime. 'LIFE GOES ON'. -laughs-
Cari-Akira chapter 16 . 9/19/2006
WOOT! GO MEER BASHING! SHES A REAL BIZATCH IN THIS STORY! ARGG! CANT BELIEVE THAT SHED STOP SO LOW TO SEPARATE CAGALLI FROM ATHRUN! ; arg... galdthat6 shes gonna be outta this story now! and Cagalli can STOP CRYING! WHEN FRIGGIN ATHRUN COMES TO EXPLAIN TO HER! hope shell listen! xD hehehe... seems like alls going well now! very cool! thx for updating! updaet again soon! looking forward to the next chapter! xD
goldilocks-13fold chapter 14 . 9/19/2006
*sob sob* hurry up and update, i rrealy want to read the next chapter! *big, huge puppy dog eyes* pwease?

I love this fic!keep writing!
uzamaki-chan chapter 16 . 9/19/2006
oh hey! this is asucaga4ever just kinda changed my username. i cant remember if i already said that but whatever. oh yeh meer lost! hah asucaga for ever! yay! he's going to get married with cagalli. but first he has to get around kira... uh-oh... the ultimate coordinator will not be happy... but that's too bad! i'm so happy. the yzak in ur story is so different than the one from the show lol. plz update soon and i luv ur story!
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 16 . 9/18/2006
hey... keep it up... must... read... more... :P
Kinasha15 chapter 16 . 9/18/2006
i have a very strong urge to DESTROY YOU! wah u left us all on a cliffy no meanie! well i loved loved LOVED! this chap plz updateas soon as possible we all will love you if u do and o yea GO ZALA-SAN! KICK THAT CUNT TO THE CURB! *holds up i hate meer signs along with many others* WE HATE WHO? MEER! WE HATE MEER MEER MUST DIE DIE DDIE!

thx 4 updateing awsome chappie we luv u
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 16 . 9/18/2006
finally you updated it took you long enough anyway good chapter update soon

and on your review reply what use is it for me knowing u were online but not now ?
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »