Reviews for A Businesslike Fall
oh.bonita chapter 20 . 7/11/2007
that was great! it felt sort of rushed in the story but it was still amazing!

hahhahaha "what's pregnant?" that was cute
TheEndofTag chapter 19 . 7/5/2007
PLease update as soon as possible...I'm sitting at the end of my chiar to see what will happen to Cagalli and Athrun...
oh.bonita chapter 19 . 7/5/2007
lol I loved it! D
monkey-101 chapter 19 . 7/1/2007
that was funny the way the police sided with cagalli. i luv cagalli's temper (lol). great job, congrats and good luck with you study's (lol). monkey-101 :)
feaven chapter 19 . 6/29/2007
Remeber me!

Anyways want to sasy good story. Really want to read the next chapter! I love how cagalli & athrun always fight:)

Anyways like i said please update soon and I really can not wait for a great author like you to update.

sincerley

your lost-long-father

[not]
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Aw, I just love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
wk chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
he he is me! yay! i'm #699 reviewer.. man would have been great to be 700. Well i made it that much closer and looks like you're going to exceed your goal with your last chapter! well hurry up and update!

U haven't study? so ur exams starts on the 15! So then i'm assuming u live in canada or the u.s.? well guess wha! i'm done my exams today! I"M FRE! summer time! yaya!

hey i like to sprawl all across my bed when i sleep too and i may kick as well.. maybe Cagalli should have complain that he snoore ! cause GUYS DOO! and its extremely LOUD!

Well overall great chap.! updated asap
JayFX chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
boys are so stupid, they think they have us all figured out. oh how wrong they can be! ahahah, i love how much she complains about his sleeping!
animegirl chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
interesting chapter cant wait to read the next and last chapter

will it have the wedding in it? anyways cant wait to read it

plz update ASAP!
animegirl chapter 17 . 6/17/2007
great again and athrun proposed to cagalli aw that was great can wait to read the next D
animegirl chapter 16 . 6/17/2007
sorry i havent reviewed in a while schools been hectic but now that it is out i can finished reading where i left off and yess i luved this chapter where meer is getting what she deserved

great job cant wait to read the next im a little behind )
CagalliYulaAthhaZala chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
Great job! i like it!

lol!

cat and dog fight! whoo! love it!
Minatsuki chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
we!~ one mo chapie! pls finish it! lolz! we!~ update update! i cant wait!
Freyris chapter 19 . 6/15/2007
waaii! you've finally updated! *snickers* the chappie was great! Well goodluck on your exams! LOLZ your not studying before exams *snickers* I usually do that haha and I pass and fail sometime *giggles* Love the part Athrun tried woo-ing Cagalli but ends up failing Kawaii! Blue berry head Athrun ))

Aww...1 more chappie left...Cant wait for it! Update ne?

Freyris;)
totalanimelover chapter 19 . 6/14/2007
*donates a review* There. XD

Notice how it's always the women sending the men to the couches? *chuckle*
735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »