Reviews for Call my name and save me
Didine34790 chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
Really beautiful story. I really enjoyed it
DietCokeJunkie chapter 13 . 6/21/2010
I have just read this whole thing in one go on my phone having meant to have gone to sleep over an hour ago (working early!) and it was so worth it! An amazing story that had me in tears. Just an amazing story - well done!
calleighsthebest chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
Awesome story! Loved it!
destiny062 chapter 13 . 3/30/2009
heya, i just found this story, but thought i'd tell you, that although this story was sad, it was really great! glad it had a happy ending though.

keep writing as you clearly have a talent for it. look forward to reading more of your work.

"FanFiction is a really great distraction from the sometimes harshness of reality."- destiny062
LukeLorelai4ever chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! MY FAV STORY SO FAR OMG IT MADE ME CRY I READ IT ALL IN ONE I JUST COULDN'T STOP! I JUST KEPT THINKING POOR LORELAI AND POOR LUKE! when i think about i think of my mom when she died from cancer! i loved the ending it mad me cry so hard! LOVE YOUR WHRITING KKEEP IT UP!
coffeecoffeecoffee83 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Here's the scene: I see a story come up in the list on my screen. I'm intrigued by the summary - great idea. It's in German. Now, I'm wanting to read it - even though my German isn't great, so it might be a struggle. After getting through the first chapter, and only having to look up a few words, I'm loving it.

Imagine how happy I am when I find this story is also in English! That will be so much faster!

My only concern being that the german one says "Complete" and the English one doesn't.

Still very intrigued, and considering a huge procrastination bent to read this all tonight!
mmooch chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
I KNEW that the only reason she would stand him up HAD to be medical. As much as I cried, and it was a lot, I really loved this story. The way you made him have flashes of his dad and his hesitation made it seem more realistic. Thank you.
kimi chapter 13 . 1/31/2008
Incredable story. Really really amazing, I read it all in one go and I was bawling by the time I reached the end.
S chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
hey ich bin seit ca. 4 jahren ein stiller leser in dem deutschen forum und vieler fanfictions auf dieser seite und habe somit auch alle deine fics gelesen.

Es ist zwar schon länger her, dass diese geschichte aktuell war, aber ich hab bisher nur gereviewt. (jaja - ich weiß: das sollte man...)

Ich wollte nur sagen, wie toll ich es finde das du themen wie krebs/tod in deinen fics so realistisch und angemessen behandelst. Du beschreibst die Therapie authentisch und trägst nicht zu dick auf - verhamlost die sache aber auch nicht.

Ich selber hatte in den letzten 2 jahren blutkrebs und kenne daher die problematik sehr gut... Jedenfalls wollte ich dir nur mein kompliment aussprechen, denn man liest zu diesen themen ja wirklich viel schrott... in manchen fics z.b. bekommt lorelai/luke im 1. kapitel die diagnore krebs o.ä. - und stirbt sofort ohne jeden grund! Joa, ist mir nur ma aufgefallen. Auch deine anderen storys finde ich sehr gut geschrieben und interessant - nicht so 0815-vorhersehbar. OK, mein eigentlicher punkt bei der sache: MACH WEITER SO! :o)
Wish I was Mrs. Danes 117 chapter 13 . 11/18/2006
I read this story a while go, but I wasn't a member of fanfiction yet, so I couldn't review it! Then, it took me forever to find it again, b/c I couldn't for the life of me remember the name! So, I went to your profile page and there it was! So, I thought I'd just tell you what I thought of this story! I thought it was amazing! I cried like a billion times and the way you ended it was amazing! You have some serious talent my friend! And whenever I hear the song, I always think about this story! It was amazing! GREAT JOB!
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
OMG. This story was absolute perfection. Im dead serious. It was written and told so beautifully. Definatly one of the best stories i have ever read and trust me when i say that cause i've read almost every LL fic on FF. This one will definatly stand out in my mind.

The Epilogue was amazing. The last line was a perfect ending to this story "They had created life."

AMAZING.
Daphnetjuh chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
Oh my god!

Seriously I found this story late.. but I am in a huge reading GG fic mood. and ooh this one was beautiful it was also sad.. It made me teary but I loved it!
papaslittlecj chapter 13 . 7/30/2006
it was beautiful
Luke'sGirl chapter 13 . 7/17/2006
This is one of my favorite stories, I have a lot, but i have read this story multiple times, and I still love it, you should make a sequel, with the baby.
CUTE chapter 13 . 4/20/2006