Reviews for Food for Thought
RosesAndRavens chapter 1 . 2/8
Sluts. Ha.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
What an extraordinarily 'Raven' concept! Beautifully done, too. Everyone nicely in character. Raven is an amazing individual.
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Huh, really thought provoking... Very well written my friend, very well written. And an interesting idea! I guess this could be a fic to end the shipping wars! Who's with me? *greeted by silence* ... Of course not..
But back to my point, this was really awesome, and really cute. Very in character and very well done. Great job. Normally BBRae isn't my cup of tea, but this isn't exactly meant to be for any specific pairing, now is it? Either way, going on favs. Great job here.
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wow, that was amazing! Raven's thoughts and feelings on love actually match my own exactly - sexuality doesn't mean a damn thing, because a person is who a person is, despite what their gender may or may not be, so loving someone because of it is simply useless. And the way she described how love can be and is... That was just beautiful, insightful, and wonderously honest.

I absolutely adored this fic! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR IT! :D

Jinx
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
It's a new approach on 'I can't go out with you.' - and I really like it (: It's a really great and original concept; it actually seems like something Raven would really feel, rather than 'I can't go out with you because I don't like you.' or 'I can't go out with you because I have feelings for Robin/Cy/Star ect.'

Well done, keep up the good work (:
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
THere's no better way to put it. That was one cool way to look at relationships in the Teen Titans. AWESOME!
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
hm interesting fic... i liked it... but it was very interesting.
deadinside72 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
AW! I luverz it!
TopKat chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
sweet, and definitely corresponding with the title. i found myself literally thinking what beastboy said each time, without realising the path you've put my mind on.

well thought out, and very,very nice indeed.

*RoseMage*
Linkin-Park-Raven-Beast.Boy chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
It was moving

Beast Boy must be very persistant.

It was romantic and clever

Nice job on an all round great story
Vegetarian Salad chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This was really unique. It put a really cool perspective on Raven and Beast Boy's relationship.
iolah chapter 1 . 3/11/2006