Reviews for Innocence
kingleby chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
great story. i think the subtle hints of Seishiro's true nature are done perfectly.
Chrysan chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
I don't know why this story has so few reviews, maybe it's because TB's been a long old fandom. But I loved this story - the characterization was brilliant, the 'mystery' did hold me in quite a bit of a suspense, and the ending was extremely satisfying.
Untouchable-Life chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
M i loved it i love the tragic love ending it was brillent and defently left a hint of what to come later on in the manga . I give you kudos. I wish for my more siesub but this works and defently went along with the manga good! loved it!
Tankyasue chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
I really enjoyed reading this. You've captured the atmosphere of Tokyo Babylon so well that it almost feels like I'm reading the manga. I especially liked your dialogue. It reflected the character's personalities beautifully. Even the OCs reminded me of several of the

victims in Tokyo Babylon.
Destiny852 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Why hasn't anyone reviewed this yet? This was a great story...especially the last line "all great love stories are tragedies"...so true. Especially in Tokyo Bablon and X/19's case... Great job! _ Keep writing!