Reviews for Becca Winchester
cassiecrawford chapter 57 . 7/10
I absolutely LOVE THIS SIS FIC. This is my second time reading it. Could you take a look at mine? I just wrote the first chapter
SNicoleB chapter 112 . 6/10
This is one of my favorite stories on FanFiction, well for supernatural at least. I found this a week ago and have literally been glued to my computer since. I just hope you're okay and the lack of updates aren't because of health reasons or because the worse came to worst. Morbid thought I know, sorry haha... :$
But seriously, I really hope you update again! This is such a great fic.
TheImpalaLover chapter 44 . 5/25
Even though this is complete I'd like to say it was a good chapter and again I like the drama and how they are as a family
TheImpalaLover chapter 43 . 5/25
I love it when Dean argues with his dad (#more family drama)
TheImpalaLover chapter 40 . 5/25
I liked that chapter alot I think it's better when it's not as awkward
TheImpalaLover chapter 31 . 5/25
That was an okay chapter bit it was a little different. I still like it though so keep up the good work.
Maria's Writings chapter 112 . 2/16
PLZ WRIT ANOTHER CHAPTER!
No name chapter 112 . 2/25/2014
I love this story. This is my 5th time reading it. I hope you update! Can't get enough.
Luzith chapter 41 . 11/14/2013
Hmmm, I know this chapter is just fitting in with the show, but they have already done several hunts together in this story alone, so I am not sure that Sam's reaction makes sense. It seems kind of sudden given the past story events. I do think you've done a good job with balancing sticking with canon and adjusting for the shifts of adding in a new character. So, overall its great!
Guest chapter 112 . 3/12/2013
Will you ever update again? I liked/like this story very much and would like to see some sort real conclusion ending for it
guest chapter 81 . 3/1/2013
I like this story a whole damn lot, but please tell me Trevor's going to die at some point? I don't think Beca can really grow anymore if she has this queue of random unnecessary men to lean on (outside of Sam, Dean, and maybe Bobby of course). It's not that I don't like Trevor (he always makes me smile), I just really don't like what he's doing to her character. She's always learelying on him, and spilling absolutely everything to him - or at least everything important that should really just be a Winchester family matter.
becca-baby chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OMFG YOU USED MY NAME! but, where did you find this story? i wrote it when i was 6, when supernatural first came out. oh it doesnt matter! i love it! if you're still writing can you dedicate a chapter to me? because its partially my story and because you used my name? please? thanks!
becca-baby
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
great
theblonde2243 chapter 89 . 5/13/2012
hehe i get the joke he wuz in friday the 13th xD
InYourBloodstream chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
You don't know how excited I got, when i saw 112 chapters, thanks so muchhh !
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »