Reviews for The Hitokiri and the Werewolf
TheDeathAssistant4 chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
I love it! The origin of the pink/magenta/fucshia gi gas been revealed! I like how the certain aspects of the story were slowly unfurled and the unraveling of the plot was marvelous! I hope to become a writer as good as you one day. I was a little disappointed of the lac of sword action, but I understand how it would probably not fit in the plot.
Beloved Daughter chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Thanks for writing and sharing this story! I highly enjoyed reading it, especially that present... It would explain it, wouldn't it if Kenshin wore pink because it was a gift. Sounds just like him.
snake and crane chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
ins not PINK its MAGENTA )
Proof of Nothing chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
(Laughs) Pink, huh? D
ThineClementine chapter 9 . 11/24/2008

So this is where Kenshin's infamous fuschia gi came from!

Now it all makes perfect sense!

I really do love this story, though a part of me wished it would have continued longer, so as I could have read more of your awesome writing.

Either way, it's all beautiful and your Kenshin is perfect!

All the characters are so well IN character!

The storyline also had me very curious the whole time.

Thank you for writing beautifully!

Humbly yours,

Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
ooh...interesting story! this is the first RK/HP fic I've seen
StarAngel531 chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
love it, love it, love it you have to make a seq to it where they end up in Kenshin time now that would be a great story.
Desdemona chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
I much love this story! It is very good! Very suspense! And the ending made me very laugh, laugh very very much! That is why Kenshin wear pink! I almost fall from chair, so surprise, like wow! Never see coming! Thank you very for writing such good story! I am also hope to get better English by reading the English! Please write more good story! I will read very!

-Desdemona (who very big fan)
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
haha! Hermione... pink gi... HAHA! LOL love it! :D
Randa-Chan chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Very interesting and I agree wholeheartedly with your comment from the first chapter. This is one of the best RK/HP fics I've ever read.

Everyone is so in character and I love everything that's been happening so far. You opened it beautifully and have continued at an excellent rate. I can't wait to see what's coming up and I'm really looking forward to an encounter between Kenshin and Malfoy if there is one.

Must move along and find out then!

Ja ne!

Shadewolf7 chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
Very good! I love the little detail of why he wears the pink gi...
G chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
A story worth read, this was.
sarahseptember chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
that was a wonderful story! you managed to make it as realistic as one can in the confines of the hp world. nice touch with the pink gi at the end there too. keep writing!

Rambie chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
This was nice; the only problems that I noticed were the repeated mispellings of the words "gryffindor" and "thestral", which is saying something. oo

Still, though, I think that the ending was a bit to..abrupt. It was like the story was half over, and then you jumped half a year and ended it. I was looking forward to seeing Kenshin go up against a Death Eater or something. ._. 'Slike the meaty conflict of the story was disregarded.

Well, either way, it was entertaining. Happy writing~
hullabalooh chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
Wah... This fic was brilliant! You write so well :3

But, i can't keep thinking how much it would've been better with more ideas to make it longer! Maybe you could've put a whole chunky action scene in the Ministry of Magic where Sirius died, ne?

Well, it was good altogether... But i still keep wishing there was more, though.. hehe.

Anyways.. I loved it! Definitely a fave! ;3