Reviews for Aquifer
Aww cute
XLivetoLaughX chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was cute 3 i always Haru and Katara were cute together
Thegoldenlock chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was a very sweet story, to bad it was so short! :D
Ra chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
aww! Very cute!
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aw, that was cute. Good old Sokka brother, charging them like that! But Haru was sweet just like I expected him to be. . It's a wonder that there aren't more stories with this pairing.

Have a nice day!
Rise of Shadowmass chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aw! That made my plot bunnies happy! I'm currently having writer's block with my four stories. They're on strike right now. They want longer hours and more brainstorms. Evil creatures, off reading other people's fanfictions...

I must admit, they have good taste. Excellent story, in short.
Darkangel259310 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
hurry up with the next update please!
HorcruxFinder chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Aw, cute. good job.
Riku's Seraph chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Very nicely written. A lot of carefully written phrases that I really like. This is excellent and sweet. Zutara's my first shipping choice, but I don't really mind Karu. Keep writing!
myself chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
aw! that is so sweet! i hope you always write like this :)
InsaneRaden chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Great premise and theme. Please write better. Use the past tense instead of the present tense. If you fixed that, everything else flows pretty smoothly.
MoonlightShadow-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That is really cute. Loved it!
ILoveJoseph chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
AWSOME! Would you like to be e-mail buddies or something? One question, is this a one shot?
Sarahplainntall chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
It was a good story. Sweet and simple. The wording though, it was different... making it unique, in a good way. I give it 4 stars.

Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
aw! dnt ya just LOVE big brothers, always there to ruin the moment! lol i like ru stry!