Reviews for An Unexpected Path
soulsister chapter 25 . 1/17/2015
Please update or finish this story because I really want to know how Mark reacts when he finds out he has a daughter. I also would like to find out if Nathan and Christy get together or if she ends up back with Kane. Please update or finish soon cause I'm dying to find out.
Shyann chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
It's been years literally lady UPDATE PLEASE..
Angeleyes chapter 25 . 10/17/2010
Nice to see a story with taker and kane in it, amd nathan. Enjoying it so far but the love bit in this chapter was way too familiar, Ive read it before somwhere.
mandiicena-brooks54 chapter 25 . 1/17/2009
Steamy sex scene! I was like damn! Whats mark gunna say! you have to update asap!
Burlesque Queen chapter 25 . 6/10/2007
omg! I need to know how this ends! *gets on hands and knees* please update soon! I'll give you a cookie ]
AnimeENCGirl20 chapter 25 . 4/19/2007
OMG! I love this story SO much! What's gonna happen when Taker finds out he has a daughter? What about Christy and Kane? - WIll they get back together! Oh, the agony of not knowing! lol - please, please, PLEASE update this soon. The wait is killing me! lol
Takersgurl35 chapter 25 . 4/18/2007
Finally I caught up..I love the twists and turns of this fic.

I hope Taker gets his head out of his ss and realizes he is in love..Cant wait for an update..Great Fic.
Takersgurl35 chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
Ohh man! Kane is acting like a big ick Head...Wish I didnt have to go to work...I will catch up tonight..Loving this fic.
Takersgurl35 chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
Love this Story..y two favorite Guys..Kane and Taker..Cant wait to read the rest.
ShadowVixen chapter 25 . 2/1/2007
Wow! Christy and Nathan! I wasn't expecting that scene! Lol. I hope Mark reacts well to Jade and gets back with Sara! Please update soon :)
Pinayprincesa chapter 25 . 1/31/2007
uh oh what'll happen nxt?
Jodzter chapter 24 . 12/1/2006
Aw he loves her! I wonder wat she is gonna say to him? Hope U get rid of ure writers block! I kno it sucks i started a story and don't know what to do wit it lol. Update as soon as u can xx
Pinayprincesa chapter 24 . 11/2/2006
Aw so Cute!
ShadowVixen chapter 24 . 11/1/2006
*Gasp* He loves her? Wow, the drama ensues! But I love it! Hehe. Great job :)
irishblue69 chapter 23 . 10/29/2006
I love this story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. I think that Christy needs to let Kane tell her why he thinks that the baby that Trish lost wasn't his.