Reviews for The Soldiering Life
SorridoSole chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That was so adorable;e, and really really well written. I love it so much, and love how you described what Sirius was going through. Excellent job!
Clare Mansfield chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wonderful stuff! Great characterisation, dialogue, use of dreams and metaphors, the works! It is uncanny the way which you describe Remus' flat because I describe it near enough in exactly the same way (v. !).

Anyway, well done. You should be very proud of that. Another one for my favourites I think!

Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Odd. But I like it. Poor Sirius has a rough time of it.
muzical chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
that was a really good interpretation of what possibly went on...i liked it!
Tharin chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
It's really nice to read a story about Sirius and Remus after GoF that's not automaticly S/R. The story is very well written, you captured Sirius' feelings and thoughts very good.
schwanendreher chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
You have a phenomenal gift. This piece was absolutely gorgeous. Typically, I'll skim through the fics online but I could easily relish each word and take the time to develop a picture. I was left with the chills. The ending is perfect, not mushy, but it doesn't leave me restless. The simple embrace was the perfect conclusion. I hope you write much more, because I haven't been given the peace of reading such a good work in a long time. Good work and good luck for the future!